¢ℓσωη

☁ ; M i n b i n🍿; 𝙋 𝘼 𝙔 𝘽 𝘼 𝘾 𝙆 𝙗𝙮𝙄 𝙑 𝙀

☁ ; M i n b i n
🍿; 𝙋 𝘼 𝙔 𝘽 𝘼 𝘾 𝙆 𝙗𝙮
𝙄 𝙑 𝙀

❛ 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 ❜

🥛

Poor boy enters his own home , stumbling against his feet , his face looks like he just lost his soul . Minho just laugh upon seeing his husband's state . They just came back from a funfair that were raised only during Halloween and they were invited by their friends .

Who'd knew that this Halloween , they're gonna make a maze house and a haunted house only to be filled with creepy looking clowns ? definitely not Changbin . and the 'Haunted House' surely needs to change into 'Clown House'

Changbin hates clowns . No , he despises them with all of his heart . And his husband , Minho , knew that . He knew how terrified Changbin is when he encounters a clown . Poor boy would be trembled in fear if he sees one .

Changbin never hates clown before , starting from a young age , they find them actually entertaining . But his fears and hates for clowns just grow like a tree after almost getting kidnapped by a clown costume guy . Short guy was traumatized for life , hints why he's scared of clowns and it's actually a valid reason to hate them .

"I hate Seungmin for encouraging me to join them .." Changbin muttered through gritted teeth . Minho laugh at his husband , he felt pity for the boy but also wants to laugh at his condition "what are you laughing at ? it's as if you're enjoying my sufferings !"

Changbin said before throwing his cap at Minho but Minho manage to capture it, but he didn't stop laughing . "it's because , your pain is my happiness" Minho managed to say between his laugh

Changbin scoffs "i didn't know i have a sadist husband" Changbin cutely pouted before walking towards their bedroom . Minho giggled before following after his husband .

It's 11 pm and the two of them are getting ready for bed . "minmin .. can you .. hug me tonight ..? i'm scared .." The shorter boy ask his husband with a pout .

Minho softly smile "of course bub , come here" Minho said as he pats the empty spot next to him . "as if you weren't traumatized enough , huh .." Minho suddenly said . Changbin hummed "i almost got a panick attack .."

Minho kisses Changbin's hair "and i'm so proud you know how to control it in . i really am proud of you , bub" Changbin smile in satisfaction at the complimentary .

Changbin yawned as his eyelids are getting heavy . Minho pats his husband's head "let's go to sleep now , bub . goodnight"

Minho said before closing his side of night lamp and was about to do the same for Changbin's side but Changbin hold his wrist . "leave it open .." Changbin said with his eyes closed .

Minho smiled "as you wish , bub"
Minho lay down properly and Changbin snuggles against him .

Minho look at the time on his phone . After thinking it was the perfect time , he got out of bed , carefully to not wake Changbin up or his prank would be ruined .

Minho didn't sleep even after putting Changbin to sleep because first , he isn't tired and second , his actually waiting for Changbin to sleep so he can prank his husband .

Minho enters the bathroom and took out the clown costume from the cabinet and stares at it . He know , it's bad , especially after knowing his husband's fear of clowns but he badly wants to try it for once .

Minho sigh , part of him wants to do this and another part of him is afraid of his younger husband's reaction . it may will add more trauma to the boy

Minho quickly shakes the thought and starts wearing his costume . Minho thought he look ridiculous in the costume and was thinking how other clowns handle the embarrassment of wearing the clown costume to parties all the time .

Minho put his mask on at last and got out of the bathroom . Minho purposely put on a song with high volumes so he could wake Changbin up . He wants to see the younger reactions already .

Minho flashes the light on his phone directly to his face so he can look even creepier .

After waiting for like , forever , the young boy finally wake up . The boy look to his side first and saw his husband wasn't there . Then he looks at the direction where the song is coming from and screamed out of fear .

There was a clown , a clown in his room , standing not far from him . Changbin hid under the blanket and started sobbing . He didn't know what to do , especially if his husband wasn't here .

Minho who hates seeing Changbin cry , quickly took off the mask and throw it in the dumpster before hugging his husband although the blanket was getting in the way .

Poor boy flinched when he gets touched . Minho removes the blanket "shh bub it's me . it's only me . i'm so sorry . i know i shouldn't but my ego says to try it .. i'm so sorry baby .."

Minho quickly comforts Changbin in a hug . Changbin sobs becomes harder "y-you're m-mean .. minmin ..! meanie ! mean ! mean-" Changbin said as he throw soft punches on Minho's chest .

Minho hushes Changbin "i know bub . i'm terribly sorry . shh let's get back to sleep now okay ? i'm so sorry .." Minho apologizes . Minho quickly got out of his costume before laying on the bed with his husband .

"I'm so sorry baby .. i promise i won't do it again .." Changbin's sobs become softer . "let's get back to sleep now , i'm sorry once again baby"

Minho began to sing a lullaby to comfort Changbin more . Slowly and steadily , Changbin fall asleep after hearing Minho's soft voice singing a lullaby for him . Minho kisses Changbin's hair "i'm sorry once again baby"