ꪑꪗ ᩏꫀᡶꫀꪹ ᩏꪖ᭢ [ 2 ]

☁ ; B i n s u n g🍿; 𝘼 𝙎 𝘼 𝙋 𝙗𝙮 𝙉 𝙀 𝙒 𝙅 𝙀 𝘼 𝙉 𝙎

☁ ; B i n s u n g
🍿; 𝘼 𝙎 𝘼 𝙋 𝙗𝙮
𝙉 𝙀 𝙒 𝙅 𝙀 𝘼 𝙉 𝙎

❛ 𝑯—𝒉—𝒉𝒊 , 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌
𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝑨𝑺𝑨𝑷
𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 ?
𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 ❜

🍯

1 year later

Changbin sigh as he dosed off into his little world . If his boss caught him dosing off , he could probably get fired . Well .. likely 5% since the boss / owner is his best friend .

His coworker ; Wooyoung , frowned at Changbin's unusual behavior . It's been a year since he's been like this . Sure , being a student is hard but Changbin never spaces out at work before .. not until last year .  "Yah , Seo Changbin" Changbin snapped out of his little world with a hum as a response . "yes ?" Changbin said

"Stop spacing out , if Yeonjun caught you — he's gonna fire you . And stand up straight , a customer just walk in ." Changbin sigh as fixes his posture "okay . satisfied now ? get back to your own work now"

Changbin quickly drive Wooyoung away . Wooyoung scoff before continue making the drinks .

Changbin shakes his head "Hi , welcome to God's Menu café . What can i get for you today ?" Changbin ask the customer before finally look at customer properly .

Changbin gasp as he stares at the customer . The customer warmly smile at the shorter boy . It's the smile Changbin had missed . The smile that Changbin wishes to see again . "Hi Changbin . I told you to expect us to meet again"

The boy said with a smile "J—Jisung .." Changbin stuttered . He couldn't believe it . Is Jisung really here ..? in front of him after a year passed ? Jisung nodded "are you free right now ?" Jisung ask him . Changbin blinked "not yet .. i'm free at 10 .."

Jisung nodded with a pout "i can wait for you . but before that , i'd like one americano to go" Jisung ordered . Changbin type in the order "1.25 Korean won .."

Jisung took out the cash and put it in Changbin's hand . "Keep the change" Jisung said before taking a seat .

Changbin took a deep sigh . He cup his face 'why does my face feel hot ..?' Changbin pouted .

🥛

Changbin was requested by Jisung to show him around the town right after his shift ended . Luckily , the town wasn't that big nor that small . Jisung was rather fascinated by the town's design and history .

"This place is so cool !" Jisung exclaimed . Changbin snickers "not as cool as Neverland .." Changbin muttered but Jisung caught it . Jisung look at Changbin softly "do you miss Neverland ?"

Changbin nodded "i do .. at first , i don't want to stay because of my mom .. at that time , i really wish to stay . But now .. i wish to be at Neverland , now that my mom is gone .."

Jisung patted Changbin's head , feeling pity for the boy . Jisung sigh as he slow down his walks as he stares at the shorter boy . Jisung grab Changbin's wrist , stopping him from walking any further . Changbin spin around to look at Jisung

"Changbin ... i want to come with me to Neverland . For a year .. i've been missing you .. and it hurts me badly to not know how you've been doing .. i want you to move to Neverland .. i want you to be with me .. stay with me .. live with me there .. you belong in Changbin . Everyone wishes to see you again and was hoping to bring you back , this time .. forever . They're waiting for my arrival , and yours. Come with me Changbin . We can live freely .. we can be together forever Changbin-ah .."

Changbin blinked , tears filling up his eyes . "B—but .. what about my life here ..? i got my own life here .." Changbin ask
"You said you wish to live at Neverland now . Then why are you letting this chance go ? please changbin-ah .. i have to admit now .. i love you . more as a friend .." Jisung finally admitted his feelings

Changbin's breath hitched . He look away , trying to sort his mind out . After waiting for like forever , Changbin turn to look at Jisung once again "okay .. let's go."

🍼

5 years later

Changbin patted one of the kid's head after helping patching the kid's wound because the kid was running around and he fell . Changbin straightened his body posture after crouching for awhile .

"C—Changbin hyung .." A soft voice called the blue haired boy . Changbin turned around . He smile upon seeing the boy "Hi , Iyen-ah"

Iyen smile shyly at Changbin "t—this is for you .." Iyen said before giving Changbin a bouquet flower . Changbin cooed before accepting the bouquet "Thank you , Iyen-ah"

Suddenly , a pair of arm wrap around Changbin's waist . Changbin squeak when a kiss was planted on his nape . "Now now , Iyen-ah , you can't steal my boyfriend"

Iyen scoffs "as if . i already have Chan hyung and Hyunjin hyung !" Iyen cutely huffed making both Changbin and Jisung laugh at the younger boy's cuteness .

"Sungie .. you being affectionate in public is way out of my liking" Jisung giggled . "what can i say ? i adore you so much that i couldn't let go off you"

Changbin snickers . "come , i want to go somewhere with you" Jisung said before dragging Changbin along with him .

🍎

Changbin and Jisung giggled as they reach by the waterfall . "okay now , what are you trying to do Sungie ?"

Jisung stop giggling before looking at Changbin with a soft smile , the smile that made Changbin fall in love with Jisung over and over again .

"Binnie . My baby , My darling , My love , The love of my life . I love you so much . I love you so much that 5 years had passed by quickly . And throughout those 5 years , i have been enjoying my life more than before .. my life has changed ever since you step into it . i love you so much because , you're a very caring and sweet person . you're a humble person and care about justice .. i love you because of your beauty and natural personality .. so .. Binnie .."

Jisung get on one of his knees and took out a ring out of his pocket . "Will you marry me and stay together by my side , forever ?"

Changbin smile as his eyes is filled with tears . The ring was shaped perfectly . It's not metal but it's a self made from woods and Jisung's name is carved on the ring .

Changbin bit his bottom lips , trying to hold in the big smile "i , Seo Changbin , will marry you."

──── 🌺 ────

This chapter is very different from how original is Neverland . Neverland doesn't have a town or perfect living territory but it's only an imagination so ... and there is no villain here so everything is at peace !