▄︻デᴛɪɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ══━一

🧇; S K Z O T 7 x b i n n i e🍒 ; 𝙎 𝙄 𝙇 𝙀 𝙉 𝙏 𝘾 𝙍 𝙔 𝙗𝙮𝙎 𝙏 𝙍 𝘼 𝙔 𝙆 𝙄 𝘿 𝙎

🍒 ; 𝙎 𝙄 𝙇 𝙀 𝙉 𝙏 𝘾 𝙍 𝙔 𝙗𝙮
𝙎 𝙏 𝙍 𝘼 𝙔 𝙆 𝙄 𝘿 𝙎

❛ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 , 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 , 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 ❜

🍞

The 10 year old boy stares at his sister's grave with dull eyes . He didn't know what to feel . He wanted to feel sad , but it can't reach to his heart . He wanted to cry , but neither feel it .

The young boy scoffs . "why did you have to go ...? seriously .. this year is the worst for me .." The young boy muttered .

Every guests that attends the funeral had gone home after saying sorry for the young boy's loss . The young boy don't know if they really mean it but as long as they came to the funeral , that's all mattered .

Slightly , it began to rain . It began sizzling but it didn't bother the young boy . He wanted to stay at his sister's grave until night falls , just like how he did for his father and mother .

He heard a few footsteps walking behind him but didn't muster his strength to look at whoever is behind him .

"Seo Changbin ?" A hoarse and deep voice called his name . The young boy hummed as a response , a loud one so whoever is behind can hear his hum

"we're so sorry for your loss .. you have lost all of your family members in just the span of 6 months . You probably couldn't comprehend your father's grieving then come along your mother then sister .. they were good people . your mother , father and sister was a good subordinates to us .. they really stick to their words of protecting us even if it costs their death" The unknown man said . The young boy's tears threatened to fall , his lips began to trembled "are you perhaps their bosses ..?" Changbin ask them , his voice were shaking from trying to hold in his tears .

It's the unknown man's turn to hum . "... i know how they died .. but i don't know why they died .. c—can you tell me .. why ?"

The young boy finally look at the unknown man . The unknown man's cold eyes stares in Changbin's . "Your father died from getting beaten to death because , he was a trainer for our candidates and trainees who are trained to see if they're worthy to join our organization , but then , there was an invasion by our rival . Weaponless , your father uses his strength but got outnumbered . For your mother , she died trying to protect our youngest member . He didn't have weapons on him at the time and getting outnumbered , your mother tried to help him but got shot . Your sister .. she got stab by an enemy when we ask her to follow a person who we've been spying on .."