ᝰ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐏 !? [ ❶ ]

☁ ; s e u n g b i n🥛; 𝙊 𝙏 𝙏 𝙗𝙮 𝙄 𝙑 𝙀

☁ ; s e u n g b i n
🥛; 𝙊 𝙏 𝙏 𝙗𝙮 𝙄 𝙑 𝙀

❛ 𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ? ❜

🍞

Changbin flinched out of his slumber when he heard his alarm went off . He whines before turning the alarm off . He glances at the person next to him before sighing . He silently got out of bed in order to not wake the other up so he could continue sleeping .

Changbin lazily walk towards his younger brother's room . Changbin knock on the door before opening it
"Seo Jeongin , Wake up . or else you're gonna be late for school"

Changbin said as he pokes his younger brother's waist . His younger brother whines . "Arasseo . Leave my room" His younger brother mumbled . Changbin huffed before leaving his brother's room .

Changbin walk down the stairs to make breakfast and prepare lunch for Jeongin . He prefers to make lunch for his younger brother so Jeongin could learn how to save money . Their money is reaching right on the neck but Changbin still provides Jeongin's pocket money .

As he prepares Jeongin's lunch after done making breakfast , he heard footsteps coming down the stairs . Changbin glances and saw Felix . "good morning , sleepyhead . did you sleep well ?"

Changbin ask his best friend . His best friend hummed as he took his seat . "good morning , binnie . i slept well" Felix answered . Changbin slides a plate of toast with a chocolate flavor spread . Felix smile at Changbin "thank you binnie !"

Changbin hummed with a small smile . Right after Felix starts eating his breakfast , Jeongin came down the stairs and greeted the two eldest . "good morning hyung , lix hyung"

Jeongin greeted them as he took his permanent seat on the kitchen island . Changbin slides Jeongin's lunchbox . "thank you hyung" Changbin nodded before taking a seat for himself .

As time passes and Jeongin's nearly finishes with his breakfast , someone honk their car . Felix sigh "Iyen , can you please remind Jisung that we have a doorbell ?"

Jeongin giggled as he places his plate in the sink "oh he knows , he just want to be different . and how do you know we have a doorbell ? you don't even live here"

Felix playfully glare at Jeongin "do you know how many times i slept over here ?" Jeongin shrugged "........plenty ...?"

"Exactly" Jeongin rolled his eyes . "why do you even bother be friends with him hyung ?"

Changbin scratch his head "..bother ? why do i even bother ..? me and him had been classmates since 1st grade and that naturally pull us closer to be friends since we're the 'outcasts' . plus , we click well and he's been by my side through hard and easy times" Changbin said

Felix nodded "yea , Jeongin . you should find a best friend like me . The ideal type of best friend that everyone loves"

Jeongin snickers "chaotic ? messy ? clumsy ? no thank you" Felix rolled his eyes "plus , i also have a best friend" Jeongin stated proudly as he puts his lunchbox in his backpack

Changbin frowned "Bangchan ?" Jeongin nodded "oh honey , i told you how i feel about him .."

Jeongin smiles at his older brother "it's okay hyung . Jisung is also my best friend . They're brothers . and Chan hyung is not a pedophile so don't worry"

Changbin hummed "but still ... the age gap...— nevermind . have a great day at school Iyen"

Jeongin nodded . He gives his brother a peck on the forehead before leaving the house . Jeongin rarely show any affection but his brother is an exception .

🥛

Changbin stare at the tv screen . Felix stares at his best friend's side profile . "binnie— that's it . i want you to move on from Minho" Changbin look at Felix weirdly "i already did .. what are you saying ...?"

Felix sigh "bin . moving on includes throwing away all the stuff he gave you , his text messages , his contact , his pictures—"

"i get it ! i—i w—want to but .. it's just .. i can't bring himself to do it .. not until i found someone who loves me like he did .." Changbin mumbled as his eyes become watery .

Felix sigh . Felix knew how much Changbin loved Minho . He can't let go off Minho yet . He's too in love with the other , although the other had left him for another boy .

"i think i got an idea for you . you may not like it but , keep an open mind . i just want you to try something new" Felix took out his phone and show Changbin an app .

"what is this ..?" Changbin ask his best friend . "a dating app .. it's called Heartstring" Changbin frowned "why does it named like that ..?"

Felix look at his best friend with disbelief "since when do you question why an app was named what it's name ?" Changbin shrugged . Felix shake his head with a sigh before continuing .

"i know , you don't like long distance relationship and never been comfortable with the topic but , i want you to try . i think it's time for you to try a relationship with someone outside of our city"

Changbin bit his lips as Felix continue by showing how the dating app works . Changbin sigh heavily . "please bin . i want you to stop how you're acting . acting as if you're okay .."

Changbin gulped . He knows how cautious Felix is . No matter how many times he pretends and lie , Felix will always know .

Changbin licked his lips before grabbing his phone and download his phone . Changbin was hesitant to press his thumb on the app but he did so anyway .

Changbin nervously sigh as he begins signing up for a profile . Felix smiles softly at his best friend "i hope this will bring something to you , bin" changbin nodded "i hope so too .. lix . i—i just want to get out of this misery and .. find someone who truly loves me .."

Felix nodded "i agree , bin . i can't bare to see my best friend suffering himself and putting himself in misery just for someone who once loved him"

Changbin gulped once again before noticing that his phone lights up with a notification . Changbin glances at his phone .

Notification
⬇︎
[Heartstring] ; You receive a message from (@puppseung) .

Felix glances at his best friend "oh shit . you're lucky to get spotted real quick , bin"