ᓚᘏᗢ : ʂҽʋҽɳ ɳҽƙσ [ ① ]

☁ ; S K Z O T 7 X b i n n i e🥞 ; 𝙎 𝙃 𝙊 𝙊 𝙏 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂 𝙎 𝙏 𝘼 𝙍𝙗𝙮 𝙓 𝙂

🥞 ; 𝙎 𝙃 𝙊 𝙊 𝙏 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂
𝙎 𝙏 𝘼 𝙍
𝙗𝙮 𝙓 𝙂

❛ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 , 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇𝒇 ? 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒏𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 ❜

🥛

Changbin swung his bedroom door open and glare at the  main entrance door . Someone had been banging / knocking on his door for the past couple of minutes .

Changbin scowled as he knew that whoever the person is , won't stop what he's doing soon .

Changbin stormed towards his main entrance door and with annoyance , he opens the door . Changbin glare at his friend "what the fork , Yongtae ?! i was getting some nice quality of sleeping and you just have to come and ruin it , on the day i finally get my peaceful sleep !"

Changbin wasted no time on scolding his friend as his friend , Yongtae , kept his poker face still . "yeah , good morning to you as well bin . it's fucking 3 in the evening !"

Changbin scoffed "it doesn't matter ! i finally get my long wanted sleep at 5 am last night !"

Yongtae scoffs "should i feel pity for you then ? plus it's *this morning* , not last night" Changbin rolled his eyes "you're mean Yongtae ! how did i become friends with you ?"

Yongtae shrugged "because we're the same age and used to be classmates and is working at the same place ?" Changbin pouted "w—whatever ! why did you come here ...?"

"can't i visit my dear short friend ?"

"you—"

Yongtae chuckled "right , sorry princess . anyways , i silently sneaked out of work to give you this" Yongtae said as he picks up a box and shove it into Changbin's chest . Changbin frowned "what is this ?"

Before Yongtae could answer , someone or rather something answered before Yongtae "meow~"

Changbin widened his eyes at Yongtae before removing the lid from the box . Changbin gasps before cooing at the site . "you got me cats ...? 7 cats ..?"

Yongtae shakes his head "it wasn't me . it was Haknyeon . he found the cat homeless and he figures out , since you love cats and he didn't give you your birthday present yet , he thought it was perfect and ask me to deliver it for him since , he's stuck at work again"

Changbin raises one of his eyebrows "did he sleep during work again ?" Yongtae chuckled "worst , he accidentally spilled his coffee on his boss's important documents . he was forced to redo and copy everything"