нυѕвαη∂ η нυѕвαη∂

☁ ; S e u n g b i n🍪 ; 𝙎 𝙃 𝙄 𝙉 𝙀 𝙒 𝙄 𝙏 𝙃 𝙈 𝙀 𝙗𝙮 𝙄 𝙑 𝙀

☁ ; S e u n g b i n
🍪 ; 𝙎 𝙃 𝙄 𝙉 𝙀 𝙒 𝙄 𝙏 𝙃
𝙈 𝙀 𝙗𝙮 𝙄 𝙑 𝙀

❛ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚 ,
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❜

🍿

It's today . The day finally came . The wedding day of Seungmin and Changbin . The day they had been imaging , wishing and waiting for the last 10 years . They're known around their friends for being unbreakable with each other . They never got into a huge argument because they understood each other well even by looking at each other in the eye .

"Changbin ? Changbin !" Changbin snapped out of his thoughts by blinking his eyes "yes ?" Changbin softly replied . One of his youngest friend , Hyunjin ; that is only a younger than him , softly smile at him
"nothing . i just got done doing your makeup and i want to look at yourself in the mirror"

Hyunjin said . Changbin nodded before looking at himself in the mirror . He gasps as he looks at himself in the mirror "wha- wai- ho- is that really me ..?" Changbin ask as his delicate fingers caresses his cheek .

Hyunjin nodded with a smug smile before flipping his short silver colored hair . "u huh , yea , i know . i am that good . as you know , i have many talents and it's one of 'em . after all , it's a no shock from this beauty-"

Iyen , the youngest amongst the group , snorted as he enters the room with Changbin's outfit . "hyun hyung , that is so narcissistic of you and- a guy like you is mostly expected to be hopeless . only carrying the beauty and no talent"

Changbin laughed as Hyunjin offensively scoffed , an attacked expression plastered on his phone .
"you butt ! not all pretty / handsome guy are expected to be useless or hopeless !" Hyunjin said .

Both Iyen and Changbin giggled as Hyunjin quickly defend himself from getting more shots from the younger . "now now , let's get you into your suit !" The younger exclaimed excitedly before skipping on stones towards the 'bride' .

(do you get it why's he the bride ..? ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -)

🥛

Changbin caresses his suit . It's a man suit but Chan had custom ordered it specially for Changbin because he really want to show to the audience that Changbin is playing the bride role .

The suit is a white colored suit and it is covered with silver dazzle beads and glitters . So if there's any light pointed at him , the glitters and dazzle beads will sparkle .