Major events and things that don't happen

The arcs that happened in canon all happen here, except for some things that are different. At the end of the YouTube arc, SMG3 was instead defeated by Mario, Belle, Whimpu, Melony, Jubjub, and Rob. After the rap battle, SMG3 was, of course, sent to the internet graveyard, but rather than take over, he instead chose to help the dead memes learn compassion and humanity. He did this because he realized what horrible stuff he did after being defeated. After the SMG4 crew also gave him an ass whooping. After Meggy's destiny, Meggy didn't become the prideful, arrogant sister to Mario that she is in the Canon au. Also, the episodes where Mario gets abused don't exist. Also, there are no boys vs. girls, no food wars, and no other bullshit episodes. Thank God. Also, at the end of Revelations, Melony brought Axol back during the scene where they met in the stairway to heaven. At the end of resurrection, Desti got brought back instead of Greg after the resurrection scene looked like it failed. Meggy also wanted to find One Shot Wren in the wild west arc to show him her family and how far she went. Karen has an attitude because of how her husband abandoned her and the kittens after Zach was born. However, she's willing to help her new family, and her kittens do love each other as siblings, even if Zach can be a bit of a bully. Finally, during the end of Revelations, Mario decided to use an invention SMG3 built to destroy his avatar powers because he didn't want any other villains like Niles to attack their universe. Also, one last thing is that outside of the SMG4 family, everyone doesn't like Mario because Peach made a rumor that Mario cheated on her when it was the opposite. Peach cheated on Mario instead because he spent all his time protecting the kingdom. Despite not being appreciated, Mario still fights for his people and the world.