Mario❤️💙🍝

Name: Mario Jumpman Mario

Occupation: Plumber, hero of the mushroom kingdom, vigilante, superhero, lawyer, and construction worker.

Family and allies: Meggy (girlfriend), Misty (youngest daughter), Melony (oldest daughter), SMG4 (best friend), Tari, Belle Frontierre, SMG3, Axol (Future son-in law), Rob, Whimpu, Jubjub, Bob Bobkowski (Sometimes), Fishy Boopkins, Saiko Bichitaru (Sister-in-law), Desti Octofait (Other Sister-in-law), Luigi (Little brother), Eva Spletzer (Future mother-in-law), Jay Spletzer (Future father-in-law), Eddie Spletzer (Future Brother-in-law), Maya, Scarlett, and Mabel Spletzer (Sister-in-laws) The defenders (Immortal, Morgana, Poseidon, Northwind, Speed Demon, Shadow Queen, Pixie/Shrinking Rae, Reptile, Cryos, Presto, Turbo,Bullseye, Comet Girl, Boltstrike, Angel, Prismo, Iron Heart, Triton, and Ditto) (Immortal, Morgana, Poseidon, and Northwind- Deceased)invaders (Tombstone, Trapster, Croaker, Magmiss, Tether, and Megawatt) Karen, Katie, Zach, Cory, the meta runner crew (Lamar, Sofia, Theo, Lucinia, Marco, Masa, Evelyn, Satsuki-Chan, and Bo), Ready Player 3 (Sonic, Shadow, and Megaman), Hal Monitor, and Auri Bori.

Enemies: Bowser (Archenemy), Wario (Second Archenemy), Waluigi, Francis, SMG3 (Formerly), Granddad, Enzo, The invaders (Formerly),Toffee, Niles, Fawful, the koopalings (Bowser.Jr, Larry, Roy, Iggy, Morton, Wendy, Lemmy, and Ludwig), Villager, Miyamoto (Lawsuit arc), Nintendo (Lawsuit arc), Lawyer kong (Deceased), Peach (Ex-girlfriend), Toadsworth (Trainer), Terrance (As a kid), Toad (Sometimes), Swag and Chris, Ready Player 3 (Formerly), D.O.O.M Headquarters, Desti Octofait (Formerly), Anti cast (Belle, Whimpu, Jubjub, Rob, and Melony) (Formerly), One Shot Wren (Deceased), SMG4 (It's gotta be perfect), Bob Bobkowski (Sometimes), Teletubbies, Kamek, and the D.O.O.M Squad (Gear Head, Isotope, Mama Widow, Bela, Beekeeper, Killjoy, Shadow Thief, Ares, Overflow, Ghost, Atlan, Atomos, and Charaxcis) (Deceased)

Personality: Caring, sweet, kind, gentle, loving, heroic, silly, quick to anger, a bit glutinous,and protective.

Likes: His family (Meggy, Misty, Melony, Largret, Desti, Saiko, Axol, Jay, Eva, Eddie, Mabel, Maya, Scarlett, and Axol) spaghetti, his friends (SMG4, Tari, Rob, Jubjub, SMG3, Belle, Whimpu, Lamar, Sofia, Theo, Lucinia, Marco, Masa, Evelyn, Satsuki-Chan, Bo, Auri, and Hal Monitor), helping people, snuggling with Meggy, Misty being happy, Meggy flirting with him, training, and saving the day.

Dislikes: His friends and family being in danger, Misty being hurt, Toad, Princess Peach, Bowser, his enemies, Swag and Chris, being abandoned, Toadsworth, his enemies, and hurting others.

Goals: Stop Waluigi from ruling earth, stop Francis from killing all inklings, and ruling the world with anime warriors, stop SMG3 from taking over YouTube and get his friends out of the internet graveyard, stop Niles from ending the universe, stop Lawyer Kong from controlling Nintendo and suing SMG4, stop One Shot Wren and help Meggy save everyone in the simulation, stop SMG4 from going crazy, avenge his friends after Lawyer kong killed them using the DMCA, stop Gear Head and the D.O.O.M organization, resurrect Desti, avenge Axol by killing Niles, help Meggy win the splatfest, and avenge Meggy and the Spletzer family by beating Toadsworth (All succeeded). Stop Bowser and end the war between the kingdoms, protect his family from danger, and protect the mushroom kingdom and the whole world(ongoing)

Powers/Skills: Captain America-esk physique, intelligence, weaponry, Crimson star/Revolution armor, martial arts training, power ups, and his ultra hammer.