Misty 🩵

Name: Misty Mario

Family and friends: Mario (father), Meggy (mother), Melony (big sister), Luigi (uncle), Saiko (first aunt), Desti (other aunt), Largret (cousin), Axol (Brother-in-law), Maya (Aunt), Scarlett (Aunt), Eddie (Uncle), Mabel (Aunt), Jay (Grandfather), and Eva (Grandmother). SMG4, Tari, Belle, Rob, Whimpu, Jubjub, Bob, Boopkins, Shroomy, Lamar, Sofia, Theo, Lucinia, Marco, Masa, Evelyn, Satsuki-Chan, Bo, Karen, Katie (girlfriend), Zach, Cory, Hal Monitor, Swag and Chris (Sometimes),and Auri Bori.

Enemies: Bowser, Bowser Jr., Wario, Waluigi, Lawyer Kong (Deceased), Nintendo, and the koopalings (Larry, Roy, Iggy, Morton, Wendy, Lemmy, and Ludwig)

Personality: Caring, sweet, kind, gentle, loving, easy to scare, innocent, emotionally fragile, and shy.

Goals: Help stop Lawyer Kong from controlling Nintendo and suing SMG4, help stop One Shot Wren and help Meggy save everyone in the simulation, and help stop SMG4 from going crazy. (All succeeded). Get her donation for the food drive to the share and care center. (Temporarily failed; later succeeded) Support and help her family where she can help. (Ongoing)

Powers and skills: Skilled dancing, skilled at art, baking skills, armed weaponry skills, impressive intelligence, flight (as Shooting Star), and emotional support.

Likes: Her family (Mario, Meggy, Melony, Eva, Jay, Eddie, Mabel, Maya, Scarlett, Luigi, Saiko, Desti, Largret, and Axol), her friends (SMG4, Tari, Belle, Rob, Whimpu, Jubjub, Bob, Boopkins, Shroomy, Lamar, Sofia, Theo, Lucinia, Marco, Masa, Evelyn, Satsuki-Chan, Bo, Karen, Katie, Zach, Cory, Hal Monitor, Swag and Chris,and Auri Bori), Katie (her girlfriend), cartoons, cookies, cute animals, and coloring.

Dislikes: Her enemies, being scared, her family being sad or scared, getting sad, Katie being scared/sad, and her family and friends being hurt.