Desti 💜🐙

Name: Desti Octofait

Occupation: Splatfest trainee, stay-at-home mom

Friends and family: Luigi (Husband), Saiko (Wife), Largret (Daughter), Mario (Brother-in-law), Meggy (Former rival turned best friend and Sister-in-law), Misty (youngest niece), Melony (oldest niece), Eva Spletzer, Jay, Eddie, Mabel, Maya, Scarlett, Axol, SMG4, Tari, Belle, Rob, Whimpu, Jubjub, SMG3, Bob, Boopkins, Swag and Chris, Shroomy, Lamar, Sofia, Theo, Lucinia, Marco, Masa, Evelyn, Satsuki-Chan, Bo, Karen, Katie, Zach, Cory, and Auri.

Enemies: Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Francis (Deceased), Niles (Deceased), Meggy (Formerly), Lawyer Kong (Deceased), SMG4 (It's gotta be perfect), Mario (Formerly), anime cartel, Nintendo (Lawsuit arc), and One Shot Wren (Deceased)

Likes: Her family (Luigi, Saiko, Largret, Mario, Meggy, Misty, Melony, Eva, Jay, Eddie, Mabel, Maya, Scarlett, and Axol), Her friends (SMG4, Tari, Belle, Rob, Whimpu, Jubjub, Bob, Boopkins, Shroomy, Lamar, Sofia, Theo, Lucinia, Marco, Masa, Evelyn, Satsuki-Chan, Bo, Karen, Katie, Zach, Cory, and Auri), Noodles, flirting with Saiko and Luigi, her daughter being happy, and watching Spongebob SquarePants.

Dislikes: Her friends and family being in danger, her enemies, Largret being sad, Luigi being scared, anime, and Bob and Boopkins (Sometimes)

Goals: Win splatfest and prove she's better than Meggy (Failed). Help stop Francis and the anime cartel, help save Meggy (temporarily succeeded). Help stop Zerø, help stop Lawyer Kong from controlling Nintendo and suing SMG4, stop One Shot Wren and help Meggy save everyone in the simulation, stop SMG4 from going crazy, and stop Niles from ending the universe. (All succeeded) Help stop the war between the kingdoms and protect her family alongside Saiko and Luigi (ongoing)

Personality: Caring, sweet, protective, flirty (sometimes), prideful, arrogant, and fame driven(in the past), and heroic.

Powers and skills: Martial arts training, splatfest weapons (similar to Meggy's weapons), invisibility (as Inkvisible), and her ability to form between a squid and a human