Episode 1 ~ Pilot

Riya was just sitting, looking out the window; not really paying much attention across the ride. Until she heard the bus stop, and the doors open. She paid attention to the bus driver & the puppet, and once she heard the "last two to the camp will be eliminated", she scrambled. Finally, an opportunity, and it's going to be taken away? What?  She refused to let any of that happen, so she shiftly ran; and she managed to get inbetween a few others.

As they ran, some began to speak; Yul, a famous korean dancer, had specifically been telling the others, how he had become known with his choerographies, and how he now had over one million followers on his instagram. James, another infulencer, had almost reached one million followers...this sparked Riya to gain the idea to maybe, just maybe, sometime after the show grow her follower count. 

Riya - Confessional
Hiii! I'm Riya. I've been a Bollywood Actress in the United States for three years, ever since I came here from my family in India, in order to have a chance to get better roles then back home. Not that it's been easy...I've mostly gotten extra roles.....
Hopefully, this can give me the chance of exposure I need for my "big break"! 

An older man, whom she didn't really know yet, came to the group running; she found it silghtly odd, but at the same time, she shouldn't judge him before she got to truly know him...

Skipping a bit, she managed to make it in time to get onto a team, and also not be eliminated. Inside, she was incredibly happy; finally! She didn't waste an opportunity! After learning that the bus driver and puppet lied, though, she didn't care much as may be thought. All she truly thought and cared about was the opportunity at hand here. 

With the challenge, she was paired up to be alone, as per her expectations. She didn't mind much at all, but she became more and more nervous as the challenge went on. Especially when she saw the other team come, with the flag; but soon enough, she got her flag from Ally, and began running fast, thinking she may have lost.

Her determination, her sheer focus was unmatched; she looked to her side, and saw her opponent; though very confused at what was going on, especially considering that her opponent was well......hugging a tree, begging the tree not to fire him...she ignored that, just as many had ignored her (if they hadn't made fun of her, that was)...

She managed to win it all for her team, which brought her much happiness. The opportunity given was being used all too well; the rest of the evening, at her team, she mostly hung out, just chilling around; as she had done a bit earlier with the team, before the challenge had started.

It was eventually time to sleep. She had unpacked her bags into her part of the cabin/bed; and she went to sleep thinking about how she had done well. She had made sure she was somewhat well liked, she hadn't have made any enemies, and her determination and will, was strong.  

This adventure was going well, and hopefully, would continue as such...