Episode 4 ~ Truth Hurts

She had actually slept in for once, which was odd for her. Events of yesterday began to "haunt" her a bit, but she ignored it (or rather, tried to do so). She decided going on a walk could help her clear her mind a bit, however when she walked out, she noticed Ally and Tess sitting down on the bench. 

She decided it wouldn't hurt to try and invite them on the walk; after all, maybe if she socialized with them, she could create a better bond, and save herself? Even if they had decided to vote her off, she had a bit of hope...

Riya
Hey girls! Good morning! I'm heading on a walk, in case any of you all want to join?

Ally
We'd love to! However, we're waiting on Hunter - speaking of Hunter, if you see him on your walk, could you tell us?

Riya
Sure, I can do that! 

Riya began her walk, enjoying the nature around her. However, it's not like thoughts didn't flood her mind, along with insecurities..

Riya
My luck...I don't know anymore. It's hard to connect with people; I've learned it, back in India, United States, here too...and the first time I connect with someone, in years...he's gone. And don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful to still be here, have this opportunity...but...I need to change some things if I'm ever going to have the chance to make it somewhat far.

She continued along her walk, admiring the nature around her. Since she lived in more of a busy city, nature like this was rare to find. In any case, she looked down at the ground, noticing an envelope. Out of pure curiousity, she picked it up, asking herself what it could be, and whilst doing so, opened it; shocked at the discovery. The letter/paper inside the letter read as so:

Congratulations!

You have found an advantage in the game. This allows you to have one person from each team, permamently sent onto the opposing team. The choice is yours; however, you must inform the presenter before she starts the next challenge.

Riya cheered, in happiness; THIS was her chance. THIS is how she might be able to save herself. Although, who would she choose to swap with one another? She did not have long to choose, as soon after she found the advantage, the challenge was announced, and she headed there.

She sat on her seat, next to Yul. She hadn't really chosen whom she wanted to swap - she didn't have much time to think it about it, anyways. 

Yul continued to whine next to her, and that is when in her mind, she decided that she couldn't take anymore of him. Plus, wasn't HE the main reason she was getting voted? HE was in control of the team, right? Whatever, that whining secured her decision on whom to swap.

She asked Kristal to use her advantage, which Kristal agreed to. Riya decided to take a page out of Connor's book, and stood up to Yul's annoying personality. Yul, being Yul, insulted her back, but she didn't really care - she was more focused on who was going to swap with Yul.

She decided on Rosa Maria; though she barely had talked to her, she seemed nice, and honestly - as long as they weren't Yul-annoying - she could manage it. Doing the challenge, she was quite annoyed at parts - like when Kristal asked the acting extra question - like seriously, can you come up with something more obvious? 

The helpful part of her came out mutliple times too, with Rosa Maria's secrets being revealed, she comforted her. Continued, she used Rosa Maria being on the other team to her silght advantage during the challenge, with one of the questions. 

Still though, they had won the challenge yet again, which she was happy about, as it secured her safety - and gave her more of a chance to bond with Rosa Maria, which she was excited about. Because, after feeling what it was like to have a connection, a friend - she wanted that again, very much.

She decided she would try moreso tomorrow morning, as she was quite tired from her very long, drawn-out day, which came to a close faster then her getting rejected from another lead acting role..