Episode 5 ~ You Are A Monster!

Waking up in the morning was the same as any other, however, she was shocked at the idol announcement. Riya realized, in that second, she could use this as a perfect way to bond with Rosa Maria, and hopefully create a decent connection. Not only that, if she managed to find this idol, it could save herself; and considering how it was only Connor who hadn't voted her in the last elimination ceremony she went too, she truly needed the assistance..

She went over to Rosa Maria, who was just sitting on the bench, enjoying the morning. The two had her greetings, and Riya asked Rosa Maria if she wished to come with her to go and find the idol. Rosa quickly agreed, and the two went off.

Though it was a bit awkward at first, Riya gained a bit of courage, thanking Rosa Maria for coming, and stating how she's been feeling a bit....lonely per say, since Connor had left in place of her. Rosa immediately felt somewhat bad, but was also curious about the others among her team..

Riya
Hunter, Tess & Ally, they're all in somewhat of an alliance....despite their VERY confusing..."relationship"? 

Rosa Maria
Oh...well, don't worry. Because, no matter what does happen, I'll be on your side!

Riya
Really?

Rosa Maria
Yep! You seem pretty cool, just like Lake & Maggy on the other team!

Riya - Confessional
I'm very happy that I decided to swap Yul with Rosa...Rosa's awesome, she's smart, and also has a great personality. I'm also forming a connection with her! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?

In any case, I hope that I'm able to reciprocate this friendship correctly...not too experienced in it, but I did that right with Connor, so I should be able to do it here! One more thing though....I'm very curious about Lake and Maggy.....I guess we will see, though; and I'm also worried about the fact I didn't manage to find the idol.....but I'm sure it'll be alright.....right? Or maybe not; oh... (face slam)

Heading to the challenge, Riya had decided to bring Connor's perfume that was gifted towards her, for a bit of extra good luck; since not finding the idol, and plus, given the fact her insecurities about....everything wouldn't stop haunting her.

The challenge began, and Kristal asked for Riya's perfume; because of course Kristal had. Riya immediately was very against the idea, even if it was for a challenge; because the gift became very special to her, even if it was just a few days. Rosa quickly promised Riya they'd get the perfume back, and since Riya did somewhat trust Rosa; she decided to give it to Kristal, though it made her quite sad to do so.. 

The rest of the challenge went without a hitch, however, something she noticed was how close Rosa and Lake seemed, with Rosa constantly trying to make sure Lake is alright...and more so caring about Lake, then it seemed herself....maybe that was just paranoia though?...

Skipping a bit of drama, they had managed to won the challenge again, which relieved Riya. Finally, something had gone mostly her way....she decided to go in early; this day stressed her out then most usually do...and that had closed her day up.