Episode 7 ~ Not As Easy As It Seems

Waking up in the morning, she had gotten ready and prepared for the day. Rosa Maria and Lake had done the same, and Rosa Maria told Riya that they were planning to go and get Riya's perfume back. Riya immediately doubted it though; because, how on earth could they go, without getting noticed by Kristal, or any other form of production? And especially, how could they know where the perfume even was?

Lake stopped those concerns. Riya, although insecure about the friendship between Lake and Rosa (somewhat still), thought Lake seemed like a pretty cool person. It gave her a delightful laugh as well, after learning the fact that Lake snuck off to use the bathroom Kristal had, since well...it was nicer! Adding onto the fact, she was grateful that Lake knew where it was.

The three worked together, sneaking off and looking through the boxes in the production tent. Lake and Riya worked on a box together, as it was bigger then the other/former; Riya thanked Lake yet again. The two were getting along decently, and Riya began to think maybe she could leave the insecurities in the past. A little still haunted her, she didn't think they'd ever head away..

In any case, it all left her once Rosa had given her the perfume, which filled her with much joy; joy she hadn't felt in a while. Like the joy she felt when Connor and her, were forming a connection. Lake recognized the perfume immediatlely, informing Riya of what it was, thinking because of how expensive it was, that's why it mattered. Because, in all transparency, that was what Lake was silghtly raised to believe.

Riya quickly corrected her (respectfully of course), and Rosa was happy to learn of that factor; and especially happy to see Riya actually opening herself up to them a bit more. Riya though, found it a bit odd to have missed Connor; because ultimately, not having friends for so long made her forget what it was like to have them, or care about another that wasn't close family.

It was moved on quickly though, as the challenge was announced & Lake also grabbed herself something that expressed her "new self" per say - a red wig, which she adored. The challenge was both annoying to Riya for how it didn't work well, and also how the poles fell off and she lost her chance at gaining immunity.

Regardless, Hunter had won; and they needed to choose someone else to vote off. Riya, Lake, & Rosa were all talking; and Riya had remembered how Ally, Tess, & Hunter not only (well, tried to) vote her off, but also had a very confusing alliance, that was VERY strong. Though Riya wasn't the kind for vengenance usually, Hunter, Ally, & Tess did almost partly took away her first huge opportunity - and the prize money WAS one million dollars, which could change her life, big-time.

She suggested to Rosa Maria and Lake the idea to team up with Aiden & James, as to break up that trio. Rosa Maria and Lake were quickly onboard with the idea, because not only were the points Riya made vaild, but they also barely had a connection to them. Rosa Maria remembered she had spotted Aiden & James in the caferteria, and so they all headed to it. 

The three girls made the offer to Aiden & James, who quickly also agreed to the idea. The five had to decide whom to vote, and Riya suggested Tess. The main reason she decided to suggest Tess, is because Ally seemed more open as a person, and maybe she could use that to her advantage later on....plus, finally, it would be her being more "strategic", something she wanted to start ever since Connor's elimination..

So, she suggested to the other four to vote off Tess, which all agreed to it; the elimination then happened soon after the conversation, where it was revealed that four people had voted for Tess. One had voted for Ally - but whom? This may have not truly affected the elimination too harshly, however the noting that one person in the alliance "betrayed" it partially, filled her head with doubts - even with Rosa Maria & Lake..

She headed off to bed, full in a train of thought about whom could've "betrayed" the five person alliance - was it Aiden/James, not wanting to vote Tess for some reason; was it Lake, or even...Rosa Maria...? No, no - Rosa wouldn't lie to Riya, wouldn't hide something from her...right?

Whatever it was, Riya knew she had to figure out the bottom of it somehow....if she could manage to do it, that was...but, the next day....she was too tired to continue, which let her stressful day come to a close...