Episode 3 ~ The Kiss-A-Thon

Waking up in the morning, she was excited to turn 29 years old. And although she wasn't back in India, wasn't with anyone she truly knew; it was alright. She got up and ready, and decided to go onto the beach to relax. She walked out there, and it was absolutely stunning; she felt the water as well, it was great. The breeze was light, birds were chirping, she was at peace. 

She then heard somebody behind her - Connor, telling her good morning and coming up to her. It'd been a while since somebody, who wanted to talk to her on something that wasn't how she needed to act in a scene/at set. All smiles as she was, she poiltely did greetings as well.

Connor
I'm feeling great, actually!

Riya
Ooo, what caused the change? 

Connor
Your advice, actually! It made me realize, that the reason I probably don't fit in here, is....I've been acting like, a child....and not really an adult; not acting like myself in a sense..

Riya
Well, when you're with me, you've been acting quite mature, and legitimate. It's hard to find that now-a-days, so I really apperciate it!

Connor
Haha, really? 

Riya
Absolutely! Just so you know, I think if you show the world the Connor you've been with me, you'll basically fit in everywhere!

Before they could continue the conversation, Kristal over the loudspeaker announced that they needed to head for a challenge. Riya stood up quickly, not wanting to miss a thing...she couldn't let herself become disqualified by being late, or disappoint her team...she was already insecure about most everything else, anyway...

Riya
Well, you heard her, Connor! I'll get going.

Connor
Before you go Riya...I think I'm accepting my age finally. 

Riya
You are? Great! I'm actually turning 29 today....so! (She waves goodbye). 

Riya was finally happy to have met someone she actually connected with. It was beginning to feel like she wouldn't be as lonely anymore; this opportunity had provided more benefits then she expected, and she was very happy with it all.  

Heading to the challenge, Riya was prepared and ready; after learning what it was, she still tried hard to win. Connor helped with advice; they were truly connecting/becoming friends, which was both unexpected yet a wonderous surprise to Riya...

Once Yul & Kai fought with one another, she just sat in shocked silence. She couldn't have expected this (but nor could really anyone else). Connor and Riya talked after it all, and decided they would vote Yul off together, due to how whiny and prejudice he was being to everyone here. 

The shock on the faces once Kai was eliminated hit her, but although she was alarmed/sad that Yul wasn't gone, she was happy her and Connor remained. Then, it was revealed by Kristal this was a double elimination; the silght relief on her face quickly turned into a worried panic. Everyone voted...

And it was revealed in a 4-2...that Riya was eliminated.

Riya, at the relevation of this, was devastated. An opportunity, an opportunity she had been wanting to have for years, had been taken in the blink of an eye. She had done nothing wrong too; and yet someone like Yul, who had been playing dirty this entire game, had stayed...? What??....but, whilst walking to the Highway of Shame, she was stopped...

Connor
STOP! I'd.....like to quit, and go in place of Riya, please. 

Kristal
I- Okay...? If you really want to, you can I guess?

Connor
I do.

Kristal
In that case...Riya, it's your lucky day! Connor, please head to the Highway of Shame.

Riya had been so shocked in watching, more frozen in place and speechless. She barely realized what was going on, but once she did...

Riya
What!? Connor, why?...you don't have to do this, I was voted out, I have to leave-

Connor
You need the money, you talked a bit about your financial woes, remember? Plus, I only came here to live younger, feel younger. I don't need the money. And you, you taught me that age is a virtue....you deserve to stay. Oh, and here.

(He hands her the perfume).

Riya 
Oh.....This is....just....why? 

Connor
You said it was your birthday, right? 29 years old?

(Riya nods, and smiles, where Connor & Riya hug. Connor then gets up, and begins walking to the Highway of Shame).

Riya
Thanks again Connor...I'll miss you. 

She waves bye to him yet again; Riya had been feeling three main emotions at the same time; happiness, devstation, and most of all, pure shock. Happy this opportunity wasn't over and she could continue, shocked because Connor, let alone anyone, would be willing to quit a $1,000,000 prize for her, and devastated, because the one person she connected with, the one person she could call a friend, was gone from the game. It didn't help that Kristal somewhat rubbed it into her face..

She thought many thoughts coming back into the cabin, wondering how she could even have a chance at surviving in this game, considering what had just occured, why Connor would even sacrifice himself for her to remain, even if he didn't really need the money....she was distracted mainly.

She took the perfume Connor gave to her, and placed it with her most prized possessions she had brought: a family photo, the perfume, and a picture of her first ever acting gig she had gotten back in the day, which inspired her to become one. Regardless, Riya eventually went to bed...but not without trying to figure out what she needed to go for next...she was desperate.

Her eyes eventually fell, and the day ended, with Riya in a mix of many emotions per say..