Episode 6 ~ Broke & Back Mountain

The same as every morning occured for Riya. Though she missed her perfume, she tried her best to move on from that factor. Something she found very odd, and also continued her questioning of whatever Hunter, Tess, & Ally were, was what she saw when she awoke...

Regardless, it was announced that they would all be picked up in a bus, which she was excited by. She was also excited to have made the Final 8; all was going well. Once on the bus, she noticed the others there, along with Rosa's interaction with Lake being a main highlight. Same thoughts as yesterday flooded her..

Flipping to the arrival, once the merge was announced by Kristal, Riya was quite excited for it, as she wished to get to know some of the other team better than beforehand. Maybe she could form even more connections then just Rosa?

The pairing of Riya and Rosa for the challenge excited Riya. As they were walking, finding a place to unpack the backpack, the insecurities wouldn't stop eating Riya up. Rosa will just go back to Lake, Riya; You are just a placeholder for Lake.... 

Maybe a silght, "confrontation" to Rosa Maria would calm all this down? She told Rosa about how she was worried about how she would just go right back to Lake, but Rosa Maria immediately comforted her on it, and the two hugged, with Riya thanking her for being her friend. And yes, most of the insecurities had fallen away, but it's not like all of them left... 

The two of Rosa Maria and Riya weren't that experienced when it came to the forest. Riya living in the city was a main factor for her; Rosa Maria, though living in more of a rural area, was also not used to it all. Let's not forget the rain, which poured all night, causing them to have a hard time.

In the morning, after a night of...."sleep", they had decided to build a raft to get back, as the place they had stationed in was near a river of some kind. After a bit of trouble, they succeeded in building their raft, heading back to the camp, with them talking a bit, building their connection even more.

It went somewhat "well", with them getting second place. Although she didn't win, Riya was happy to hear the fact that it was a non-elimination round; and though relieved for Lake staying (somewhat), it wasn't all that..

She had enjoyed herself for the rest of the day, mainly in the hot tub. And though the perfume that was gifted to her was still somewhat on her mind, all the insecurities, all of that had already flooded her train of thought, and had tried to ruin her enjoyment of the adventure; she decided to ignore all that. She didn't have to play the game at this moment; didn't have to deal with it all; she could just....relax, and so she did, the rest of the day....which made it move a lot faster then the usual...at least, finally, a break....that wouldn't last for very long though, given what was about to occur in the recent future..