05.

January 12
📍Cherry Gardens,Jamaica

January 12📍Cherry Gardens,Jamaica

Tarique Azyle Lee, 18

Waking towards my car, I sigh exhausted from the occurring events since the killing yesterday. Since Keeno was a friend of mine's his parents are calling me to help them find clues as to where he is.

Mi just wah tell dem seh fi dig up one hole and look fi him but I''m gonna hold my tongue today. They're filing a missing report however i've been trying to find ways to convince them that it's not that serious.

I'm not trying to come off as insensitive but, jah it just hard.

Hearing my phone ring, I took it from my back pocket now opening the car door waiting for the person on the line to speak first.

Hearing cries and sniffles on the other side, I assumed it must have had something to do with keeno.

"Do you have any idea where Keanu is?" the female's voice hoarse, as if she's been crying for a while. It seems as if they were serious because that boy doesn't let anyone address him by his correct name.

I hate when females cry knowing I have a sister and if anything was to happen to her, me a dirt everybody with no remorse.

"I haven't heard from him but I promise you he's fine him probably just a clear him head from something" I lied before hanging up abruptly, I can't listen to her sob because then I might have an emotional feeling towards it.

One thing about killing, you can't let emotions control your actions. It's either you're never going it done or you're going to dwell on it. I choose neither.

Driving out the parking lot, I connected my phone to AUX blasting Pablo YG-Bigger picture drowning out my thoughts.

'Deh pain ya unbearable
Mi meet some fren inna the past dem lame yuh fuck
Dem a tek the shortcut mi take eh lane enuh
Energy dem a drain innu dah pain ya unbearable
It neva easy me and Matthew wull the faith innu
Dawg mi memba one time we wear the same shoes,
Yeah me feel it we did affi pay we dues
Game nah nuh cheat code bredda yah fi play the rules'

As I song every word they all hit close to home, trying my hardest to fight my thoughts I just couldn't.

The same Keanu weh me and him eat outta same plate, live like bredda?

If you saw one of us, you saw the other it felt as if he was blood. From mi father tek him in that yute became family.

He could've just asked instead of being a pussy about it now I can't help but ask myself the question "What else did he do?"