07.

January 15
📍Campion College

Brookelynn Noelle Jackson, 17

Being the president of the largest club has got to be one of the hardest situations I put myself in. I've been re elected for 5 consecutive years now and ya girl is tired.

Getting the students in line for key club mass meeting at Jamaica College I made sure everyone had their permission slips handed in before leading them into the bus.

Stepping into our school's bus I whispered a silent prayer for safety and protection before the driver drove off.

Opening Arienne's chat, I checked up on her before turning my music on, drowning out the background noise.

My baby is still in a depressing state which pains my heart but Xiamora is with her. As the president I had to be present at the mass meeting so here I am.

Upon arrival, there's multiple school buses lined off on the campus while everyone is trying to make there way into the auditorium. Doing a head count, I allowed them to make their way to the auditorium before informing them on the buses meeting stop.

Taking my phone from my uniform pocket, I recorded a few videos for my Campion's key club instagram.

Hearing a few JC students converse about me, I walked right pass keeping my head straight. Realization just hit me that this is the stalker's school.

I hope he doesn't show up today, I've been seeing him way too much.

Why yah think bout him?

Girl no, I can't take a next relationship right now man a crawsis and i just wasted 5 whole years of my life. I can't see myself doing that again.

Healing era.

Sitting in the middle of the auditorium, the girls were quiet as the meeting just begun so the festivities have not started.

There's a mixture of all different highschools here, It's amazing to see how everyone blends well in Key Club.

30 minutes later, they're now having a concert with a variation of persons on the stage dancing as the others are scattered in the auditorium meeting their friends or their man.

Feeling the urge to use the bathroom, I made my around the school trying to figure it out. Being met with two makes bathroom, realizing that it's an all boy's school.

They don't have female teachers?

Hearing a familiar voice I was met with him, quickly turning my head I tried to walk away but I couldn't move due to my hair being pulled back. I did a half up, half down on my hair today.