15.

📍Airbnb
January 22
10:00 A.M

Brookelynn Noelle Jackson, 17

Waking up to the sight of our bodies merged together, his hands under my shirt groping my breasts I smile shifting my body from his hold but not too much to wake him.

There's rose petals all over my body, but I could care less right now. Looking over to the broken nightstand I realized my phone was ringing and quickly looked at the caller ID.

Mom..

Turning off my phone, I gently took his hands from under my shirt now walking aimlessly around the Air bnb for something to eat.

I'm so hungry I yawned more than five times over the course of two minutes, if Tarique was up he'd definitely bully me.

Walking towards the bathroom, I picked up a new pink toothbrush before doing simple morning care.

Washing my face with the Cetaphil face wash I found in the bathroom cabinets, now checking for a clean towel to dry my face.

Finding one, I made my way back to the room retrieving my phone before pressing on Xiamora's contact to return her calls from lastnight.

"Goodmorning bitch" her hoarse voice cones through the phone, hinting that she had just woken up.

"Girl a literally 10 o'clock and yuh just a wake, yuh must do better" I tease as she only smiles.

"Weh yuh do?" she proposes a question and I flipped the camera as she covers her mouth feigning shock.

Not giving her any context her curiosity arose and she asked another question.

"Unuh fuck?" she asks boldly as I looked at the her skeptical, wondering if I should lie based on her tone to add some excitement to the mood.

"Maybe" I smile and her screen immediately goes to connecting..

Weird

One person wifi nuh fi shitty suh. Swiping on Ari's chat I sent her a text since it's been a while since i've heard from her.

She seems to be doing okay recently and I'm really happy for her. She went overseas for a change of scenery and the case with her boyfriend still remained unsolved.

Drifting from my thoughts, hunger striked again and I decided to check the kitchen hoping that something is in the refrigerator atleast.