13.

January 20
*2 days later*
3:00 PM

January 20*2 days later*3:00 PM

Tarique Azyle Lee, 18

It's been 2 days since she left the car and we nuh talk after that. Tried to reach out on multiple occasions and I've been blocked everytime.

We that bad?

I wouldn't want to force her into a lifestyle she doesn't want so me ago clutch and leave her. She'll be better off without me since nerd boy still a try me.

Affi kill him doh, he's a threat to her safety because nuh pussy nuh so good.

She just cut me off without explanation...nuh like dat.

When you show your soft side you're bound to be disrespected, shoulda been know dat.

We a gyalis still..neva short.

Only way.

"How much spliff you smoke from yuh reach here?" Taria voice brings me back to reality and I let out a sigh.

She a fuck wid mi medz, I haven't been able to think straight normally man a sharp shooter and I've been slacking. Spent the last two days smoking and drinking.

Her account is deactivated on instagram, so I have no way to reach out.

Will pop up a har house innu, one big surprise.

Afta gyal nah run weh? mchtt mi nah mek she have that over me.

Deciding to ring Jess's phone instead, she picked up on the first ring and I smiled.

Have her wrapped right around my finger.

Dat me realize.

8:00 PM

"Yuh just zone out suh from yuh deh ya, must the same black bitch" Jess snaps me from my thoughts.

Zoning her out, I decided not to protest against anything she's saying since mi want a release..

As she goes on a rant about choosing Brookelynn over her, I just chuckled still not entertaining her argument.

She cya bill? from me come yasso me annoyed.