08.

January 16
📍Norbrook, Jamaica

Brookelynn Noelle Jackson, 17

Hearing my alarm, I decided to close my eyes for one minute due to the sunlight penetrating in my room. Sitting up I still felt tired but I need to get on my zoom.

Walking towards the bathroom, I picked up my toothbrush placing toothpaste on it before taking up the rest of my skincare products.

Throughly doing my skincare routine in a coordinated manner, I finished with the last step by moisturizing my face and adding my broadway coconut lipgloss to my lips.

I'm not nasty, yes I showered around 5am but I went straight back to sleep. Why should I attend school early just to sit and wait all day to have a class?

I'm a sixth former, of course I'm going to be late to school everyday.

After getting dressed in my fitted skirt and white marina, I headed downstairs to make breakfast since my parents aren't home.

Opening the fridge I took out all the ingredients to make my coffee along with eggs, bacon and waffles. I love cooking, it's my peace. Shuffling my playlist I delved right into preparing my meal.

Retrieving the ice cubes from the refrigerator I added some to my coffee now adding it to my pink tumbler, It's a cup that keeps liquid cold.

Washing the pot before usage, I plugged in my electric stove turning the knob before placing the frying pot on the stove. Adding a bit of oil, I broke the eggs on the edge of a glass bowl before mixing the albumen and egg yolk together.

Adding the egg to the heated oil, I sprinkled salt and black pepper to the pre seasoned egg. I always add some sort of season beforehand this time i used maggi jerk season. I hate the taste of eggs by itself.

Scrambling the egg with a fork, I took out the finished product now unto frying the bacon.

Plating my breakfast, I situated myself in the living room chair digging into my food while watching Gossip girls as I sip my iced coffee enjoying my own comfort.

Yuh nave school lady?

And so what?

I'm still in awe at the cute gesture that stalker did yesterday, we were on facetime last night after he dropped me but i've yet to check if he texted me, I definitely won't be texting first.

Finishing my breakfast, I washed the dishes that I used so when I'm home I won't have much work to do.

Making my way to my room, I sat infront the vanity taking down yesterday's hairstyle. Spraying my hair with water to detangle, I added aunt jackie's products to define my curls before doing my hair in the popular tik tok V-part slick back.