11.

📍Underground 10:00 A.M
January 17

Tarique Azyle Lee,18

Scanning my prints, the door redeemed access sliding the metallic door as I walked through, rage coursing through me. They found one of the rookies who tried me yesterday.

Opening the hidden door to the storage room, I walked in at the sight of him trying to unbuckle the cuffs he was put in.

As if feeling my presence, he looked up at me his face pleading as he tries to mask it and I let out a low chuckle. He looks as if he's constipated so betta him lowe that.

Situating myself on a seat before him, I kept my weapons hidden so my little friend and I could have a little chat. It would seem like he has alot to say if he has a motive to kill me.

"Start talk" I instructed and he did the constipation face once more, that's his new name constipation.

As he stayed silent, my anger grew even stronger. "Since yuh fucking dumb, who send yuh?" I asked tapping my legs impatiently.

"It's either we can have a nice little talk and I let you go or mi kill yuh, your choice" I added, convincingly.

His face looked relaxed before he opened his mouth to piss me off "Mi rather dead than snitch" he spat as I pulled the chair back in disgust.

"So yuh woulda dead fi a man, yah battyman?" I looked at him teasingly as his eyes soften.

"Feel mia pussy, yuh cyah intimidate me" he spoke boldly as I only chuckled thinking about creative ways to murder him.

Slaughter?  Torture?

Slicing his arms, the blood splattered as he clenched his jaw staring at me, his eyes filled with hatred.

"Don't. let. me. repeat. myself" I added a new slice to his face after every word. His light toned skin instantly getting red as blood sprayed from it.

"Fuck" he mutters, grunting in pain as I gave him a sinister smile patiently awaiting his answer.

Adding another slice to the side of his neck, he blurted a scream now attempting to speak as I held the knife at his throat.

"Jay-" he manages to get out and I looked at him dumbfounded, registering his name.

"The full fucking name" I pressed the knife closer on his throat as he tried to raise his had in surrender.