Important Note

Do read Chapter 25 as well

Please read till the end it's important
___________________

Hey guys,
Hope you are all doing well
Today I am here to clarify few things

I do not support early marriages but for the progress of the story I had to get Anidita married besides I do not support intimacy before marriage for me it's wrong, obviously it's my point of view, everyone have their own perspective, but I just didn't wanted to show intimacy before marriage I hope you understand, apart from that I do not support eloping away either, I would rather want you to try and make your parents understand about your love than eloping away, at some circumstances it's acceptable but it's better you try and talk to your parents before taking any kind of rash decision..

Lastly I know most of my readers are teenagers and I am one too..
So a advice from your this bestie is
Don't waste your feelings on someone who wouldn't care about you, it's better we stay in our delusion being our book boyfriends lady love than being someone's timepass.

Atlast, please do not get encouraged or inspired of anything from my story.. remember there is a big difference between real life and fictional life, and I do not want you to be led in wrong direction..if anything then adapt the good messages from my story and ignore the rest as it is..

I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings in the process..

Honestly, I love you all and I just don't want any of you to get hurt at all..

Lastly this is the most important note for you..
That I may not update till December 30 because my semester exams are near and we'll neither me nor my professors have completed the syllabus so I am dumped with numerous assignments, practicals and studying to do..
Maybe I will give a few chapters here and there but I can't promise

But once I return to Wattpad on January I will make your wait worth it, I promise..

I hope you all will wait for me..

I love you
Bye~