Chapter 2

Nakusa was ready for school now, she was dressed, fed. But.. Not by eda, she ate a pop tart.  Eda stopped nakusa at the door. "Wait, not yet come here" nakusa scoffed as eda giggled. "Mom come on, dont do this" eda stroked nakusa's hair, getting a small slight of the scar over her eye. "Just.. Dont get into any legal trouble.. Be civil at least.. And dont do anything I wouldn't"  nakusa nodded then left. 

She could walk to school herself, because it was only a 5 minute walk, and eda knew that nakusa could defend herself. In fact, people who did try to attack her would instantly regret it. 

When nakusa got to school she was immediately bored. She was only here because of legal obligations.  However, Darius was over at Aladors house since odalia was gone andntehy didn't have any kids.  It was a loud scene, for a few hours, but they eventually tired themselves out.  "Alador, how long do you plan to keep sneaking around?"  Alador sighed and sat up. "For as long as possible I guess, I didn't know you cared so much"  Darius blushed then scoffed. "I dont, hack"  alador kissed darius's cheek. "I know this is impractical, but that women is insufferable.. "  Darius nodded. "Well I should get going" Darius said as she got out of bed, and started getting dressed. Alador walked him out and Darius left.

Meanwhile, while odalia was at her job, an insurance company. She got a notification from her phone from  the security camera on her front porch. She watched Darius leave but didn't think anything of it. Darius and alador hung out often as far as odalia knew however she didn't know exactly what they did.  Eda walked past odalia halfly not paying attention, when she spoke out. "Edalyn!" Odalia blurted out. Eda stopped and looked back. "Oh- hey blight, whats up?"  Odalia and eda have a sort of..un even relationship. They can be civil to each other and act have a conversation, but other times they just feel like being petty.. Most times. "Do you.. Know what alador and Darius do when their hanging out together?"  Eda took a second to think, then shook her head. "Ah, no I don't, I mean I really just hang out with Darius sometimes, not both of them"  odalia nodded,  "well thank you, uhm..if I'm not mistaken last I spoke to your sister, your daughter started school today, correct?"   Eda chuckled. "Uhm, yeah, she just started today, why?"  Odalia snickered. "Youve been shaking like a leaf, oh how the mighty have fallen"  eda scoffed. "I have fallen for shit, I just.. " eda sighed. "Look blight.. My daughter is.. Unique.. Not in the sense of creativity.. But.. I mean literally.. Shes.. Not like anyone else in that school.. And I can't help but worry about her" odalia wasn't used to eda being a motherly type if woman but that's exactly what eda looked like, and the high pony tail wasn't helping her case.  "Oh.. Well.. Ill admit that's not what I expected you to say, but how does your husband feel about it?"  Eda looked down, this was.. One of the many reasons she was dishonest. "A.. S-similar aspect, he worries about her" odalia nodded, then her face went white. Eda noticed, and looked behind her.  

What eda saw shattered her heart. She saw her husband, but not just with one woman, 3 of them, all in Hooters attire, dressed as if they were going to a owls strip club to raise money for the shitty food they have. Odalia felt true sympathy for eda st this moment, mainly because she was suspicious of alador doing the same thing.  Eda quickly snapped a picture, then looked back at odalia. "I don't think that's him" eda said, making her voice sound as if she truly believed that. "Then.. Why did you take a picture?"  Eda just kept a resting smile. "Don't worry about it" 

Later in the day while nakusa was in school, she was supposed to be in math class, but right now she was up in the Venalation system marking territory, and landmarks to get around. Suddenly the bell rung,and nakusa had remeberednshe had her music class next.  Nakusa crawled around, then climbed down believing nobody was in the room. As nakusa jumped down, she chuckled to herself, then turned to see raine. "Fuck.. " nakusa mumbled. "D-did you just?.." They asked, very confused at the moment. "Uhm.. No"  Raine looked at nakusa and the first thing they noticed was her white hair and grey eyes. "Whats your name?"  Raine asked. "Uhm.. Nakusa clawthorne"  Raine glanced at the legal folder they were given on her, that was under their desk.  "Ah, well it's nice to meet you, nakusa, my name is MX whispers"   nakusa took in the information, then sat in a random seat as students filled the room.

During the entire class, nakusa noticed Raine kept staring at her, so she assumed it was for the same reason all the other teachers stared at her. She was technically a criminal, so she wasn't weirded out.

After class, nakusa was about to leave when Raine stopped her. Which nakusa found weird. "nakusa, you have a very unique name, did you mother choose it?" Nakusa shook her head. "Yeah but she's dead" Raine heart dropped. Could it be true? Was eda really dead? No.. Raine was just a gay simp. "O-oh, I'm.. So sorry" nakusa shrugged. "Eh, I didn't really care, besides I got adopted for some reason I still don't understand" Raine smiled, then tilted their head. "Oh? By who?"  Nakusa pulled up a picture of eda on their phone. "Her name is eda, she's pretty cool" Raine started blushing looked at the picture of eda since she was smiling so brightly.  "You have a  beautiful mother" nakusa cringed. "Yeah..caful there.. She's married"  Raine felt a little disappointed but kept a smile. "As she should be.. Ill see you Tomorrow nakusa"  nakusa left, and felt very weird.

Meanwhile, Jack just stepped through the door, and saw eda in tears. "Ugh.. Why the hell are you crying?"  Eda wiped her face. "Y-you cheated on me"  eda whimpered as she stood up. "No i didn't, are you delusional or retarded?"  Eda showed him the picture on her phone and jacks face lacked any remorse. "Oh shut up, Ive been doing that for years now, maybe if you actually knew how to be someone's wife I wouldn't have done it"  edas heart dropped in the pit of her stomach as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Why!? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU, FOR YOU TO BE SO UNFAITHFUL!?"  Jack scoffed. "You can't cook, and have out dau-" eda slapped Jack hard in the face. "I want a divorce!.."  Eda tuned and started to leave that is untill Jack pulled her back.  "You listen to me, your MY wife, your not leaving me"  eda tried pushing Jack off her. "Your a sick bastard!! Get off me!"  Jack then kissed eda roughly. Not in a inimate or romantic way but in a controlling way.  It had been so long since eda had been touched by her husband so in a sick way she sort of enjoyed then kiss because she was so touch starved.  

Jack smirked then pulled away. "If you ever leave me.. Ill make sure that little white haired freak, goes back to whatever mental institution you got her from, or maybe even get her the death penalty" eda stared shaking as even more tears filled her eyes. "Y-you can't do that!! Shesnjust a kid! Your not going to take my daughter away from me!"  Jack, then slapped eda hard then threw her to the ground. "Then I guess you won't be divorcing me then" he walked off and right then nakusa walked in so eda quickly stooo up and hid the mark on her cheek with her hand. "H-hey.. Kiddo, how was school?"  Nakusa looked at eda suspiciously. "Mom? You good?" Eda chuckled and nodded. "Yeah.. I guess I just missed you"  nakusa shrugged. "Alright, wheres jack?" Eda pointed to the kitchen where he was drinking beer. "Mh.. Okay whatever, I'mma use ai generators to do my homework, then I can make dinner"  eda chuckled, then felt herself starting to cry.  She was trapped now..