Chapter 10

4 more months later:
A total of 7 months in this hell whole. As of now, she was chained up. Unfortunately Dr Roger had other plans for nakusa then giving her back to her family.

During the middle of the day, the cell to her door opened. A wealthy looking man came in with Dr Roger. "Now our finest specimen, 626 is a fiesty one, but she's you get and should be easy to mold" hearing that nakusa started struggling. She didn't want anyone to take her but eda. Dr Roger glared at her, then chuckled nervously. "Apologies sir, she's usually more well behaved" nakusa was then served with a harsh electric shock that brought tears to her eyes. "I don't think this will work out, il take my leave now" the wealthy man said, then left. Dr Roger looked at nakusa, glaring at her. "You just lost me a lot of money!!!" Dr Roger stormed out the room. Then the painful sounds and bursting sirens turned on again.
Nakusa screamed in agony, covering her ears.

All the while eda wasn't getting any better. Eda was full on crying c while Raine and Lilith were trying to comfort her. "Edalyn please.. Tell us what's wrong" eda shook her head then pointed at Raine. "Raine said they don't love meee any mooore!!!"
Raine chuckled, and shook their head. "Honey.. I just said you cant order off Amazon anymore" eda tried wiping her eyes. "IT'S THE SAME THING TO MEEE!!!" Lilith face palmed. "Babe.. There 15 Amazon packages on the porch" eda shook her head. "IT WAS FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!!" Lilith sighed. "What did you even order?" Eda sniffed. "Knives... For when my baby comes home" Raine out their arms around her. "Calamity.. I'm sure she'll be back soon.. You just need to be patient" eda sighed and wiped her face. "I know..i just.. Really hope she comes home"   Lilith looked down  at her phone, then go an idea. "Edalyn.. How about we try and call her? Mental hospitals allow that"  Eda Immediately perked up, and nodded. "Oh my god! I didn't know that!!"  

Another 3 months later(so in all a full year had passed)

In the middle of the night, nakusa was in her cell. She trembled from the cold metal.   Her arms felt numb, from being held up for some long.     Fortunately, a bird flew by, and a single feather fell in front of her.    Nakusa let out a cold sigh, then slipped off the shoes she had on, and picked up the feather with her feet. She was an atheist, but she was thanking who ever the hell was up in the sky for her flexibility. 

As the feather undid the pressure hold and her wrist was let free, she sighed in relief, then freed her other wrist.  As she could finally stand, she put her shoes back on.  She looked at the window, then saw a motion sensor on it. So she balled up her fist and smashed the window, and shattered the glass so the sensor wouldn't go off.  She climbed out the window, cutting her skin on the way out.    She jumped down and started panting. She didn't feel the pain, but insead felt a bit of ache. 

She slowly stood up and ran into the woods and got to the wall. "O-okay.. Things.. Can't get any worse.. "  nakusa mumbled. Unfortunately.. It started raining.  "OH COME ON!!!!"   Nakusa groaned. 

She started running, and eventually found a gate.  She kicked it open and a alarm sound. "Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me right now.."  She kept kicking the gate until it busted open and she ran. She ran for the hills.

She found herself in the city, but she couldn't find any name of a street. All she could see what a few stores and a police station.   Nakusa swallowed her pride, and walked into the police station.  When the police saw her they all fled and ran screaming.  Nakusa scoffled and rolled her eyes.  Then picked up a phone. 

Meanwhile, eda and raine moved in together by now. Eda was peacefully sleeping in Raines embrace when she phone started ringing. 

"H-hello?.. Who is this?"

"Mom.. It's me, can.. You come get me?"

"N-nakusa?!... Baby.. W-where are you?"

"Yeah.. I'm at the police station.. "

"H-hey!.. Stay put il be right there!"

Eda hung up, then carefully got out of bed, and quickly put some sweat pants on, and a jacket.   She grabbed her keys, and rushed out the door.

Eda drove to the police station with the quickness, and would have jumped out her car window if the police weren't watching.  As she jogged into the police station, she saw nakusa sitting in a chair while all the other officers  stood in one corner afraid of her.  "Nakusa!" Eda called out. Nakusa perked up, and actually smiled when she saw eda.  They haven't seen each other in a year so it was a good reason.    Eda hugged nakusa tight, and although nakusa didn't hug back, but she let eda hug her.  "Baby I missed you so much! Oh my god your bleeding!..oh.. Okay. Let's get home.. " 

Eda and nakusa got home, to Raine up and pacing wondering where eda was. Raine saw her walk in with nakusa, who was bleeding, and it immediately mad ethem ask. "Oh my god what happened!?"  Eda looked at then and shrugged lightly.   "Sit down.. Il go get something to fix you up"  eda muttered. Nakusa sat down as eda went to get a first aid kit as Raine followed.  Before she could grab what she was looking for, Raine grabbed her by the waist. "Calamity!.. You scarede half to death.. "  she looked at them feeling bad that she left with no explanation. "I-im I know... I'm so sorry, I just.. She called me and I just had to go get her"  Raine kissed edas forehead, smiling gently. 

Eda grabbed the first aid kit, then gave Raine a soft tender kiss.  "Love ya"  she purred, then went to fix up nakusa.    Eda was carful as she wrapped up and put band AIDS on nakusa's wounds.    When she was tone she ruffled nakusa's hair, and sent her to bed.   Eda sighed of relief then felt raines arms on her hips. "Hey.. You okay?"  Eda nodded, and looked own. "She's banged up pretty bad.. I just.. Don't want her to have any long term damage"    Raine placed a few tender kissed on edas shoulder, which made her literally melt.

Who knows, maybe this GS would get better