꧁•⊹٭🩸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4🩸٭⊹•꧂

Luke woke up, his head beyond pounding. He sighed as rubbed his forehead, his hair haywire, his eyes drooping.

He tried to sit up, but realised something was ontop of his chest. He already knew what it was, so he didn't bother moving.

He smiled as he looked down at his chest, Darcy peacefully asleep.

Darcy was never one to show affection, not even to Luke. However, he seems to be developing and understanding of alcohol in some way, because everytime Luke drinks his sorrows away, Darcy stays with him the whole time.

Luke smiled as he gently sat up, holding Darcy to his chest.

He kissed his head as he whispered; "Good boy Darce.." He said in a tired, deep voice as he smiled lazily and put the sleeping dog on the sofa as he stretched his arms up in a yawn. He should go get ready.

Just as he sat down at his table, still in just his underwear as he was last night, he didn't intend to change, it was a day off Afterall. But, he got a call.

He groaned as he set his coffee down and checked the caller ID. It was Sean, his colleague. He answered.

"Hey Sean, whats the matter?"

"Hey dude! You free today?"

.. well fuck his life.

"Hm? Oh yeah! Of course!"

Please go away Sean.

"Great! Hailey bought us tickets for a.. Masquerade ball thing..? Random, I know, but she said she's been waiting all year, and in her words she said 'The professional boundary between this group is too strong' .. so she invited us! Wanna come?"

"Oh yeah no that sounds great! I'll be there!"

Why does life treat him like this.

"Great! Im so glad you're As excited as we are!"

"I'm absolutely bursting with joy." He said, the angriest expression known to man on his face.

"I'll pick you up at... 2PM?"

"Yeah no that's amazing! Bye!" Luke hung up the call and threw his phone.

..does he even have a masquerade mask..?

***

(Imagine the suits a darker red😿)