꧁•⊹٭🩸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8🩸٭⊹•꧂

"Wowwww... what a nice new home!" Zander grinned as he set his bag down and looked around.

 what a nice new home!" Zander grinned as he set his bag down and looked around

"Such a shame I had to move out.. but I guarantee Ren would turn me in.. what was it he said again..? He couldn't bare jail if I wasn't there..? Haha I'd use the electric chair on myself, he'd still be alone!" Zander smiled as he laid out a futon, it was easier to carry around than a mattress..

He heard a small jingling behind him, he looked around but couldn't see anything, eventually his gaze fell to the floor, he gasped.

"Awe who are you! Aren't you just the cutest!?"

He giggled as he picked up a puppy that was at his feet, a Yorkshire terrier! How cute!

"What's your name girl?" He smiled (my crisis is over, I've decided she's a girl.)

He checked the little name tag on her collar.

"Awh Darcy! What a beautiful name!" He giggled as the dog licked his face.

"Darcy~! You can keep a secret for me can't you...? Just don't tell your father I'm here and I'll play with you alllll dayyyy longgg!"

...

"Just kidding! I'd play with you anyways.. it doesn't matter if he finds out, I know he's fallen deep already... and I know once he realises I'm the one from the masquerade, I'm sure he'll let my wrong doings slide~!"

Darcy just tilted her head in confusion.

"Aweeeee look at you! Want a marshmallow??... can dogs have marshmallows...? I'll run a google search honey!"

(A/N: nvm they can't☹️)

****

"This is fucking disgusting...-" Millie held a hand to her mouth, gagging as she looked at the decapitated body.

Luke had already gotten Ren cuffed and was now waiting for him to wake up.

"Fuck I know.. I hate this job so much."

"..really..?"

"Yes really-! Why does our state have the highest murder rates in the whole of America!?"

"..probably because of the phantom-"

"I fucking despise him, when we do catch him he's sure to get death penalty."

"That's if Drew doesn't get to him first, god I hope he does- And I don't even like Drew!"

"Nobody fucking does, it's ok."

"Luke-! He's awake!" Millie exclaimed. Luke immediately turned his gaze back to the criminal.

"What.. Let me go-! Why am I handcuffed!? It wasn't me!?"

"Anything you say will be used against you in court and I'll tell you right now, we already know it was you.  I mean for fucks sake you're holding the bloodied weapon-! Even if it is not you, we're still going to hold you in custody while a court date is arranged and we are going to check the fingerprints on the hatchet."

"It wasn't me-! It was him! I'm the phantom killer!"

Then Millie chimed in. "Are you stupid? Haven't you looked into his cases?? He only uses a tiny ass pistol! Never anything else! Surely even a wannabe like yourself would know that?? We are not stupid, we know for once he was nothing to do with this murder." Millie glared.

"He was EVERYTHING to do with this murder!" Ren yelled. "Please don't send me to jail without him-! I can't live without him-!"

Luke silently hoisted him to stand as he walked away from the crime scene, he honestly could not believe the idiocy of the world.