꧁•⊹٭🩸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11🩸٭⊹•꧂

Zander found himself sitting in the chiefs office, Luke handed him a coffee, he had put a little milk into it, which was how Zander preferred it. Black was too bitter for him, he preferred to keep things sweet! He slowly brought the mug to his lips as he took a sip, making sure to do his best to make himself as pretty as he could manage in that moment, it seemed to work, as he gazed over at Luke he could see his flushed face as he tried to avoid looking at Zander.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to sit in here... You're sure it's ok..?" - "Of course it is! My shift shouldn't be too long, I won't be in my office again, just so you know. If you need anything, anything at all, there's a spare walkie talkie under the desk! Alright?" - "Thank you so much my darling. You're too sweet. I hope I'm not bothering you at all.." - "No! never!  Just you make yourself at home and I'll be back soon!" Luke smiled, but before he could turn to leave, Zander gently took ahold of his hand and pressed a gentle kiss to his knuckles. "Alright then, I'll see you soon." He smiled and waved as Luke froze in a flustered shock before muttering a 'yeah' as he left.

And then Zander was left alone. Well fuck. What was he supposed to do in here for hours!! Just sit and look pretty? He already does that, so fucking boring...what if he brought an inmate into the office and hung them on the ceiling fan... no-! No! That seems fun but he didn't want to be caught like this! If he's being caught, it will be in a flamboyant way! Not a dumbass way! What will that make him look like!? Unprepared!? He could NEVER.

He had this sudden overwhelming urge to kill, but he couldn't act on it as he was in prison grounds, why did he suddenly have such a powerful desire to kill? He sipped his coffee as he tried to distract himself from the thoughts. Why now of all times.

He slammed the mug down on the desk and began to grip his own throat as hard as he could, the hallucinations came back once again.

The hallucinations came in flashes. He could see himself stabbing various people, choking them, stomping them, shooting them, this can't be happening here. Why here of all places. As his vision began to blur due to his lack of air, he finally let go of his neck, gasping for breath. The hallucinations kept coming.

He noticed a water cooler in the corner of the room, he stood up off his chair as he walked over to the water cooler, he took one of the plastic cups that were on top of it as he filled it up, water was supposed to help, right? He didn't mind his hallucinations, if anything, he enjoyed them. But he couldn't have them right now.

He drank the full cup of water, not his most elegant moment as he downed it. The hallucinations ceased.

He let out a sigh of relief as he sat back in the chair, ohhhh imagine it... he and Luke were going on a date~! ..is it a date..? Surely it is, Luke is so unbelievably obviously romantically interested in him, and he invited him to hang out, it's practically screaming date night!

All of a sudden, the lights completely turned off. He, a rightfully concerned bystander citizen who is innocently waiting in the office, looked around wondering what the actual fuck happened.

He wasn't looking around for long before he saw the door open and Luke standing there with a flashlight.

"Hiya! Sorry- we're having some maintenance issues throughout the whole city right now, it'll take a while to get back up, the radio will still work if you need to get in touch with me, I just thought I'd let you know." - "Oh! Alrighty then! Thank you for letting me know, I'll see you soon." Zander smiled at him. Luke smiled back and gave him a nod as he left.

Subconsciously, Zanders gaze wandered over to the surveillance cameras, the red light that was there, the slight rotation of the camera, it was gone. Was it turned off!? Zander felt himself get excited. This was just too fucking good of an opportunity to pass up on!