꧁•⊹٭🩸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9🩸٭⊹•꧂

Luke slammed the door to his home, throwing his back against the door and sitting down against it. His back hurt from standing and crouching so long. It was almost impossible to get Ren to just sit still.

"Darcyyyy! Come here...! I need youuu!" He whined. Though his playful behaviour was quickly replaced with minor shock as he saw Darcy bolt out of the basement. "Darcy-!? How did you get in there-! That hasn't been opened for years." Luke sighed as he stood up and walked over to shut the door.  "..how did you even open that door. I really wonder about you sometimes, darce." Luke smiled down at her, she was happily wagging her tail and pawing at his legs. Luke bent down and carefully picked her up. "Ah you always make my day better Darcy.." Darcy just barked as she licked Luke's face. Luke just laughed as he brought her over to the couch. "I can't be arsed to cook dinner- What do you think about take away? I'll order you some beef!" Luke smiled as he ruffled her head.

Meanwhile, Zander sat in the basement, eating his own takeaway, great minds just think alike! He could hear Luke from above, this was such a fun place to live! He giggled. He could tie up some man over there... tie one up there... maybe he could even squeeze one in over there! He already had a vision of how many people he could fit! Zander grinned as he stood up, headphones on as he started to play a song. It was an eerie song, made up of violins pianos and harps. Carefully, he lifted the man's from earlier severed head out of his bag. He smiled as he began to dance. Stepping around the room, holding the head delicately in his hands as he occasionally did a few twirls with it. His eyes darkened as he gripped the head harder, beginning to rip the skin off the bone, his fingers made their way to the man's eyes, and he gripped hard. He gouged his eyes out, smiling as he did so. How handsome...

The blood ran down the man's cheek, it ran from his cheeks onto Zanders finger tips, down his hand, all the way down his arm. Zander got goosebumps due to how cold the blood was. "Awe honey! You're a bit cold!" Zander giggled as he did one more twirl, before hurling the head at a wall, laughing in joy as the blood splattered the wall. What a nice little design for the wallpaper!

Zander smiled as he licked the blood from his hands, truly he was deranged, what a shame no one but himself knew that... he wishes he could let go, tarnish his reputation as the publics perfect angel. He wants to be recognised as the monster he is, he's longing for it, but he doesn't want to expose himself, that's far too boring, he needs to be exposed by someone else... dramatically! That's all he ever wants in life... and oh to be sentenced to death! He would kill for it! He giggled at his small joke. Really, he would kill for it.

Ughhhh... he just needs Luke to find him already! That's all he ever wants in life! What if he finds him tonight..? Does he look ok!? Does his breath smell ok!? He raised his hand to check his breath, sighed in relief. As usual, his breathe smelled absolutely fantastic. So now if Luke does find him, he's ready to kiss again! There's assuming he doesn't get tased.. But he also wants to get tased! What would it feel like? It seems so fun! Zander grinned.

"Oi! Handsome! Yeah you! The one without a body! Stop breathing so damn loud!" Zander laughed. Maybe he was just a bit lonely down in the basement.. just a little...