꧁•⊹٭🩸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5🩸٭⊹•꧂

Luke groaned as he brought his hands to clutch his hair, as he lay helpless in bed. Yet another hangover. He couldn't fight it now, could he? He was an alcoholic. He couldn't live without alcohol, and that horrified him. He wishes he had chosen a career he actually enjoyed, like a drummer. Yeah, a drummer would've been cool... he let the idea of saving people get too far into his head, now he's miserable. But that's the American dream, isn't it? He wishes he could go back in time, he would've never taken up this job had he of known the emotional turmoil it'd take on him.

..that man from last night.. that was the first time Luke had felt alive in so, so long. He wanted that man back. He wanted to hold him in his arms, and he still didn't even know his name. Something about him was alluring, like he had to come closer. He wanted to come closer. When he left the masquerade last night, through the exit doors, Luke wished he had just forgotten about dignity and sprinted after him.

But he didn't. And he never regretted a choice he made more.

He had never even considered being into a man, but as soon as the mysterious guy came along? It was like his world flipped upside down. Luke blushed as he remembered the kiss. But what were the chances they'd ever meet again...? He really hoped they would.

He was so incredibly pretty, so handsome. His mauve curly locks that fell to just a little below his shoulders, his piercing periwinkle eyes, they shimmered underneath the blinding lights of the dance floor, his long lashes, his smile, his maroon plump lips. Luke loved every aspect of him.

He was fatally beautiful.

Luke couldn't believe he was head over heels for a stranger, but he just couldn't help it.

**************

Zander hummed a small tune to himself as he strutted through the streets, on occasion, he'd catch men and women ogling at him. Good. He knew he was gorgeous, he had always known, but as he grew older, he learned to embrace it. After so many long years of hiding it.. He used it to his advantage. He used it to get what he wanted. He used it to get who he wanted.

And he carried no regrets.

He wasn't going anywhere, simply parading around the streets. Holding a small smile on his face, batting his eyes at anyone he made eye contact with, making them panic as they tried to look away and hide their blushing faces.

As he walked, he couldn't help the feeling of eyes on him...

He smiled, he smiled wide, he really hoped he was in some form of trouble. He purposely slowed his pace, interested what would happen, just for the fun of it really!

All of a sudden, he gasped as his arm was harshly yanked, and pulled into an alleyway. His initial shock, soon replaced with a small giggle. He tried to turn around to see who had pulled him, but before he could, he was slammed into the walls of the alley, an arm keeping him firmly in place by pressing down on his collarbone. The person covered his eyes, but his smile never left his face, curiosity filled his mind.

"Helloo!~ It's a little dark over here!"

He heard a gasp, then a small chuckle.

"I knew it! You really are him!"

".....I don't followww~!.."

"It's you! You're the phantom! Alexander Wickham!"

"..." Zanders mouth formed an 'O' shape as he stood there silently, in a small, shock, the man uncovered his eyes.

Zander blinked a bit and revealed a Young man, perhaps just a year or two older than himself, a brunette with purple eyes. A black shirt and a purple tie, he wasn't attractive.. at all..

"I am such a huge fan! Oh my gooddddddd.. this is unreal!"

"Oh-? A can you say?" Zander said blankly. How boring.

"Yes! Absolutely! You inspired me to start my own killings! Are you familiar with.. the heart killer..?" He said, blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"I have literally never heard of you, sorry I guess?" Zander smiled, tilting his head to the side.

"..NOO! Im sure you have! Oh you're so much cuter without your mask on.." The man caressed Zanders cheek, moving his hand down and resting his thumb on Zanders slightly parted lips. "So pretty.."

"..Uhm.. You in a trance there? Or-"

"PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR ACCOMPLICE!"

"Wha-"

"OR NOT! ITS OK! I'LL EVEN BE YOUR CLEANER! OR BETTER YET I'LL JUST WATCH YOU! OR I CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TOO!, I DONT CARE, JUST ASLONG AS I'M IN YOUR PRESENCE" He smiled, Zander was taken aback, and he swore he saw hearts in his widened eyes as he fell to his knees and hugged Zanders legs.

"I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." He declared,visibly trembling as he nuzzled his head onto Zanders thighs, hugging his legs tighter.

Zander stood still, a small surprised expression on his face, before he smiled softly, and gently pushed his head back off his legs.

"Well.. since you're so eager.. I could use you..."

The man had tears streaming down his cheeks, as he put his hand on the ground, and bowed so deeply, his forehead touched the pavement.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!"

"Mhm, now get off the ground. I don't like my men dirty." Zander rolled his eyes.

The man wasted no time getting to his feet.

Zander scoffed. "You're covered in dirt, have you no dignity!?"

"I don't need dignity when I have you... I love you so much.."

"Kay, cool. Anyways!"

Zander turned on his heel as he started walking, the man following behind.

"What's your name then?" Zander asked, not even bothered to turn around, slightly disappointed he wasn't in any danger.

"Ren-! My name is Ren-! More famously known as The Heart killer!"

"Neither are famous, I have honestly never fucking heard of you. I'm more than convinced 'The heart killer' is just a name you labelled yourself. It has no real effect if the public didn't name you that."

When Zander made the mistake of looking back, he saw Ren with his brows furrowed, blush heavy on his cheeks, as he had a lazy smile.

..so he's into Zander being mean to him... oh what the fuck this is not how he wanted to spend his Thursday night.