꧁•⊹٭🩸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6🩸٭⊹•꧂

Zander buttoned up his coat as he put on his leather gloves. He wanted to go out to find yet another lover, something about it, he was obsessed with it. And he didn't even know why. He knew there was a reason, but he could never recall it, it's like.. his brain shut it out, like he didn't want to remember it.

Ah well! It didn't matter, he doesn't care, at all. As he was about to leave, he heard an annoying voice call from behind him. He groaned and rolled his eyes as he turned around, put his hands on his hips and shifted his weight onto his left leg.

"Zander-! Where are you going..? It's so early.."

"I, am off to find a new lover."

"..Wha-...But you said I was your lover-!" Ren argued.

"Pipe down would you? I have a severe hangover. Didn't we agree? You mean absolutely fucking nothing to me. How DARE you think you have any say in what I do, be lucky you're even alive right now. Bloody hell."

"..I've seen you with your other lovers before-! You never acted like this-!"

"Yeah? Well you're just annoying. Really. Fucking. Annoying. You're killing my fun, please, keep your creepy arse away from me until I need you, kay?"

"Mhm..- But Zander..."

"Oh my fucking-! What now? What the fuck do you need?"

"..You're so rich-..why do you live here.."

"Once you have yourself registered as a house owner, you're easier for police to get to and interrogate, Duh? There's little to no records on me as of now. Ew! I don't like talking about my techniques! Just get out of my fucking face!" Zander yelled as he walked out the house, slamming the door behind him, he really got on his nerves!

Nontheless, he took a deep breath as he put on his usual smile, got on his bike and headed down to the city.

It didn't take long for him to find a lone man. At the bar, Zanders favourite place to pick up men....though he did wonder why the man was there at 8AM..

Nontheless, Zander started his walk over, grinning as he caught the man's attention.

The man still seemed sad, not lighting up at all at his presence?  really? Fucking hell. Zander sat down next to him, smiling softly as he put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey hon.. What's the matter..? I couldn't help but notice you seemed upset.." he gave a small frown. Though he didn't actually care, he knows this man, he knows him. An animal beater.

"Huh-...oh.. yeah.." he gave a small smile. "My best friend.. his name was William.. oh god... he was murdered by the phantom the other week..."

Zander resisted the urge to smile, how could he smile? After all, he was the public's 'perfect angel'. But wasn't this just fun??

"Oh..I'm so sorry to hear that darling... How about a few drinks..? To make you feel better..?" Zander offered, caressing the side of his face.

"Oh- ..really..?" He gave a small sad smile as he looked to the side, blush appearing over his cheeks. Before he looked back at the stunning man ahead of him. "You know.. I'd really like that.."

Zander gave a smile as he moved closer, half on his seat, half on  the man's lap, as he wrapped his arms around his neck, and called for the bartender.

"..so.. what's your name, handsome?" Zander smiled.

"My name is Uhm- Ron..-"

"Ron? What a nice name! Don't you worry too much about my name..." Zander cut him off before he could even ask.

Ron nodded as he snaked his arms around Zanders waist.

Zander smiled, he couldn't even begin to count how many lives slipped through his fingers. Nor did he really care. To him, life was absolutely pointless. So why not spend it doing something you love! As for his 'victims'... why not end it, with someone you love? I mean really, they always say 'I would die for you' but then all of a sudden when they have a gun pressed up against their head, they get all scared! It's pathetic really, he personally absolutely craves to have a gun up against his head! Not that he's suicidal.. he just wants to know how his lovers feel, is that really so wrong?

Zander smiled as he watched the body writhe on the ground. Ron, lay in a pool of blood, Zander had shot his chest, and he collapsed to the ground immediately, but he was still alive, Zander happily let him try to crawl to his escape! In fact, he even helped him!

"SOMEONE HELP HIM! HES DYING!" He called, with his hands, then he smiled down at Ron. "Now you try!"

He looked down at Ron, who tried to yell, but only the sound of gurgling blood came from his throat.

"Oh no.. that won't do... Look! This is the last time I'm showing you. HELP HIM! THE PHANTOM IS ABOUT TO FINISH HIM OFF!" ...silence.

"Awe.. maybe you can do better?" He tried, and he tried, but could only gurgle.

"Ah well, unlucky you! Sweet dreams my honey~!" Zander smiled as he jumped off the wall he was sitting on, walked over as he stomped on his head, eliciting a gasp from Ron.

"I'll miss you~! Say hi to William for me! I miss him so much..." Zander kissed the tip of his gun before he pointed it at Ron's head, and he shot. Once, twice and for a third time.

"How sad... anyways!" He pulled out his phone as he called Ren.

"Zander- Where did yo-"

"Hiya! Body next to Rosemeadow bar! Clean it up! Bye byeee~! Love you!" And he hung up as he walked away.

..picking up a bucket of open red paint on his way, couldn't have people suspicious of the red splatters on his clothes, could he?