Chapter 11: The Fall

(Underneath a dark sky with one red star as its light an intense battle ensues. Both sides fought with ferocity trying to defeat one another. Yet, in another one under intense rain, three figures stood against each other. Akagi on one side and Aegis and Enterprise on the other. However, Enterprise was looking at the one she loved with fear. The Aegis she knew was looking different, with eyes as red as blood and a smile that was not like him staring at Akagi. He then let out a laugh that gave her fear.)

Copy: (*menacingly laugh*) Ha ha ha ha... I.Am. (*looks at Akagi*)Free.

(Before the battle)

(At open sea Enterprise was looking up at the sky looking at the eagle flying above. She turned away and looked at the six ships leading the fleet she was in. But she only looked at one in particular.)

Enterprise: 'War never changes but please I beg you, don't push me away.'

(The fleet is then shown in its glory comprising all ship types. From destroyers, cruisers, battleships, and carriers. The fleet is led by six ships that don't look like they belong in it.)

Queen Elizabeth: Now this is the the fleet I've been waiting for!

(The royal navy shipgirl expressed but the one behind her only chucked.)

Wales: (*chuckles*) It is not just our own, Your Majesty. (*looks at the fleet*) It's the combined fleet with Eagle Union and Aegis' own.

Hood: (*holding a teacup*) Yes, it is certainly an astounding view. Quite promising, certainly. (*looks at the shipboys*) However, they really are marvelous.

(Hood expressed as well. Looking at the futuristic warships leading the entire fleet.)

Warspite: Yes, indeed. This will be a decisive battle. (*looks at Aegis*) However, this will also be the first time all of us will see them in battle.

(On Hornet's flight deck Cleveland was talking with her sisters.)

Montpelier: You can count on us, the Knights of the Sea. We are second to none.

Denver: We can't let our big sister down.

Columbia: Can we relax a little? We could get hurt being tense like this.

Cleveland: That's right, you're all my precious little sisters. Don't push your luck.

Columbia: Sister is right! Besides we have Aegis and his friends with us!

(On one of her planes Hornet watches Cleveland and her sisters talk. She then moves to her hat to cover her face a little bit seemingly in deep thought.)

Hornet: 'Guess there's no way around this now.'

(Just then Aegis called the entire fleet.)

Aegis: "All ships be advised. Enemy fleet detected on radar. Distance 650nm of our heading. Assume combat readiness."

The Fleet: "Copy!"

Hornet: (*forms a finger gun*) 'Showdown!'

(On his ship form Aegis is standing in front of his main gun and looking ahead after alerting the fleet. With him are Lance and Defender who are talking with each other.)

Defender: Damn it! Of all the times they will attack it would be today.

Lance: Seems like they haven't learned their lesson on the island.

Defender: You think those four bitches will be among them?

Lance: I hope so. (*bumping his fists together*) Because I'm counting on a rematch.