Chapter 13: Reclaim

(While the Allied fleet detained the Red Axis fleet, away from them two beings watched as the whole thing played out. One of them was Observer itself.)

???: The human race continues to entertain me. They despise war, yet choose to fight.

(Said one of the being cross-armed and wearing a monotone face. Her appearance while looking human is very far from that. She looks at the distance where the Allied fleet was before continuing.)

???: Their internal contradictions are simply incorrigible.

(She finished as Observer watches too.)

Observer: They are a mirror, Tester. Reflecting the thoughts and histories of humans. Conflict is the core of humankind. Yes... (*looks at the Allied fleet*) War never changes, regardless of era and reality, it seemed.

(She/It replied to the being now named Tester.)

Tester: Yes. However, those shipboys are a new and interesting addition. Their strength is comparable to ours. But, the other one far surpasses them all.

Observer: Yes. Thanks to the one they call, Aegis, the Black Mental cube attained more power than we ever predicted. Not only that with him on our side, worlds and realities will fall to our hands.

(She says and thinks with glee about the fact and scope of Aegis' capabilities. Tester then looked at her.)

Tester: Why did you pick that up?

(She said looking at an unconscious Akagi wrapped with her tentacle-like appendages.)

Observer: She still has a role to play. (*looking at the sky*) Thanks to him, we now have enough data. It is more than enough for the project.

Tester: (*smiles darkly*) Yes, finally.

Observer: (*looks at her*) Yes. Orochi awakens.

(As the two dark beings talked they then began to hear a thundering sound.)

Tester: What is that sound? (*looks around*)

(Observer listened carefully to the sound. She then looked above them but was too late. Above them was an F-44 diving at them.)

Observer: Damn.

(The fighter then launched two missiles at them. They then jumped from where they were staying just in time before the missiles destroyed it in a massive explosion.)

Tester: I would seem they had found us.

Observer: Yes, it would seem.

(Just as they said that they saw more planes heading towards them.)

Tester: Intriguing. (*powers her cannons*)

Observer: It would seem they want to play. (*does the same*)

 (They then fired at the fighters.)

(Location: Real world)

(On the stormy and raging sea, explosions erupted. The sources...were Aegis/Destro and Enterprise. The two sides battle with ferocity. Enterprise's planes pepper Aegis/Destro with their guns to provide her with a shot while the latter shoots them down with missiles/railguns and lasers.)

Destro: I have to say, you are resilient I'll give you that much!

(The turned shipboy said as he fired his only remaining railgun. His body attained injuries from the attacks of Enterprise planes and her weapon. It would seem that the one controlling the mighty battleship shipboy underestimated the carrier shipgirl's resolve to get the one she loves back.)