Lemon Chapter: The Battleship and his Carriers

(It is now nighttime and the shipgirls and shipboys go to their rooms to rest. However, not all of them.)

Aegis: So...what did you want to talk about?

(Aegis asked the three people inside his room. He was sitting on the side of his bed with Enterprise sitting in a chair while Akagi and Kaga were sitting on their legs on the floor.)

Enterprise: I want to have a conversation with Akagi and Kaga about a certain topic. This concerns you as well.

(It has been two weeks after the Akagi, Kaga, and the others arrived on Azur Lane Base. And within those two weeks, there had been some interesting developments. It all started when New Hampshire and the Yamato sisters were rumored to have been doing sexual activities due to how close they had been. Of course, the 21st century and the 20th century super battleships and supercarrier denied this but some say they were lying. It also doesn't help that Akagi became more touchy-feely with Aegis that it had erupted into some sort of rivalry with Enterprise and though Kaga stated she didn't want to get involved, her actions say otherwise. Kaga always seemed happy whenever she had discussions with Aegis and a few accidents didn't help with her claims.)

Enterprise: (*looks at Akagi and Kaga*) I want to ask something from both of you.

Kaga: What?

Akagi: What is it, Enterprise?

(Enterprise took a deep breath before speaking the question.)

Enterprise: Do you have...feelings for Aegis?

(That question surprised the two carriers causing Kaga to quickly deny it, However...)

Kaga: (*lightly blushing*) N-No.

Akagi: I guess you noticed.

(...Akagi said otherwise.)

Enterprise: Kaga, don't lie. I know you have feelings for him too.

(Realizing she cannot hide it from Enterprise, Kaga takes a deep breath before answering.)

Kaga: Y-Yes. I-I do l-like him too.

Aegis: Can I ask why?

(This caused the two carriers to look at him.)

Akagi: Ever since you told me you encountered Amagi when you were trapped by your alter. I developed an interest in you. And when you gave us help to correct our mistakes and greeted us with open arms even though we were enemies, I began to realize that I was falling for you.

Aegis: (*looks at Kaga*) And you?

Kaga: When you told me that Amagi desired you to save us, and nearly dying because of our actions. I felt guilty that you did everything to correct our mistakes and nearly paid the price. When we came here, I only intended to repay you, but my heart began to feel warm whenever I spoke with you. Soon, I realized that I was beginning to fall for you.

(Aegis had nothing to say. Two shipgirls just admitted that they have feelings for him.)

Enterprise: So...you love him too?

Akagi&Kaga: (*nod*).

Enterprise: (*sigh*) I supposed...I can share him.

All 3: What?

(The three were shocked or confused by this, with Aegis being confused with Akagi and Kaga being shocked. They didn't expect this from Enterprise.)