Chapter 17: Deciding Battle

Destro: Now then! Protectors of Humanity... Die!

(With his command Orochi opened fire at the KAN-SENs near the ginormous ship. Both shipgirls and shipboys then glided away to avoid the deathly beams coming from the Siren ship.)

Lance: (*yells*) Is that, Orochi?!

(Lance yelled as he, Atago, Laffey, Javelin, and Ayanami evaded a salvo from Destro's guns. The shipboy then evaded a shot that got too close for comfort.)

Lance: I knew we were going to be dealing with a big ship but not that big!

(The shipboy then fired his guns at the floating monstrosity with the shipgirls following suit. However, when their shells hit what shocked them was something they never expected. Upon impact their shots hit a purple barrier protecting the ship.)

Atago: (shocked*) That's not good.

Lance: Shit!

(Turning on his communicator Lance contacted New Hampshire.)

Lance: New Hampshire, we have a problem!

New Hampshire: "Tell me something I don't know!"

(On the other side of the call, New Hampshire, was currently firing his railguns at Orochi on his shipform with the Yamato and Musashi standing behind him.)

New Hampshire: Never expected this shit to have shields!

Lance: "What do we do?!"

New Hampshire: Keep shooting it till it drops! Put your railguns to the max!

(New Hampshire then increased his reactor's output to provide more power to his guns, uncaring if they wore out as he fired at Orochi.)

New Hampshire: Aegis, do you read?! Where are you guys?!

(He called just before a shot tore through the shield and penetrated the hull of Orochi. He then turned his head to where it came from and smiled at what he saw.)

Aegis: "All forces concentrate your fire on that ship!"

(Aegis is then shown as he opens fire on the giant ship that could easily dwarf him. Alongside him Enterprise and the other we right behind them firing at the ship.)

New Hampshire: Alright! Boys and girls! You heard him! Light it up!

(All forces then opened fire at the giant ship. Two sides that were enemies now fighting together side-by-side.)

Wales: Do not let up with your fire! No matter what!

(Wales commanded pointing her sword at Orochi. The shipgirls obliged, with their guns blazing as they fired. However, the shield protecting the Orochi held up and blocked their attacks. The shipboys were making some success in blasting a hole through the shield with their railguns and missiles providing an opening for them before closing.)

Aegis: New Hampshire, have your air wing fire whatever they still have, Kettei, do the same as well and provide air cover!

(Aegis commanded in the comms as he fired rapidly both his rifle and cannons at his counterpart with Enterprise doing the same with her bow and planes swatting away any fighters coming from Orochi and its slave ships.)

Enterprise: How long do we keep this up?!

(She asked as let loose a shot at Orochi.)

Aegis: As long as we need!