Final Chapter: Come Back

(Enterprise screams in anguish and cries in pain as she holds the body of the one she loves. The one who changed her view of the world, the one who made her strong, the one who made her feel love like a human, and gave her happiness.)

Enterprise: (*wails*) PLEASE COME BACK!

(Kaga then tries to approach her but...)

Enterprise: (*yells*) GET AWAY FROM ME!

(... recoiled back once Enterprise yelled at her in anger.)

Enterprise: (*yells*) IT'S YOUR FAULT! Because of you, he's dead!

Kaga: (*solemn*) We are sorry.

Enterprise: Your sorry is not going to bring him back!

(Kaga, Akagi, and the others allied with the Sirens lowered their heads in shame. Ashamed that they became the tools that nearly destroyed them all and took the life of a beloved friend. Enterprise then places her mutters weakly to Aegis as she holds his face closer to hers.)

Enterprise: (*weakly*) Please, come back to me. I love you. So please come back to me.

(With her tears falling, she said with longing to Aegis. However, what no one can see, is the faint glowing light coming from Enterprise.)

(Location: ???)

(Aegis wanders into the dark void where he was once when Destro took control. He then stopped and stood at the same glowing sakura tree. Seemingly alone he walked closer to it...)

???(2): Are you sure you want to do that?

(...only to stop as he heard a familiar voice. Turning to it, he once again sees the doppelganger of his late admiral.)

???(2): Your journey is not yet over.

Aegis: (*looks at him*) I'm already dead.

???(2): (*tilts his head*) Is that what you think? Did you think I wasted my power so you would only perish?

(Aegis furrows his eyebrows in confusion as to what he meant.)

Aegis: What do you mean? Who are you?

???(2): I go by many names. But, you can call me Overseer.

Aegis: Overseer?

(He asked the figure. The Overseer then motioned his hand in the air and the dark void that surrounded them changed into a calm sea and crystal-like surroundings with the tree still with them. The Watcher also changed in appearance. From wearing an admiral's uniform to a cloak with a golden crown atop his head.)

Overseer: I'm the one who oversees the different realities of you. I am one among many.

Aegis: You said you used your powers on me. What do you mean by that?

Overseer: Throughout eternity I have overseen many realties that all resulted in the same conclusion. And from those conclusions, your foes stood victorious in most of them.

Aegis: ...The Sirens.

Overseer: (*nods*) Yes. They mostly end up destroying the worlds they touch.

Aegis: ...I want to ask you something.

Overseer: (*looks at him*) Go ahead.

Aegis: The Sirens. What are they?

Overseer: The Sirens...were once like you.

Aegis: ...What?

Overseer: Before you all came to be, the Sirens were once KAN-SENs of the Prime World.