Chapter 14: Truth and Upgrades

(Location: Aegis' Room)

(Inside a lit room by the sun's rays, Aegis, was sleeping. Something in him was resisting the idea of waking up. He was warm, and a part of his brain insisted, that he wouldn't be if he moved. But he knew that couldn't do that. He was still a military ship. A few seconds later his eyes slowly opened. As he began to be aware of his surroundings, he felt that he was not alone. Turning his head to the left, he found out who was with him. It was a still-asleep Enterprise next to him. He then thought to himself.)

Aegis: 'What is she doing here?'

(Just as he moved to get up from his bed, Enterprise began to stir. Turning her head up her half-asleep gaze met his eyes and gave him a sleepy smile.)

Enterprise: Good morning, Aegis.

(Seeing her smile caused the futuristic battleship shipboy to give her a smile in return.)

Aegis: Good morning to you too, Enterprise.

(He said to the carrier shipgirl, who used her arms to wrap around his, pulling herself close to give the shipboy a searing kiss. Though, Aegis was surprised he welcomed it with no objection. Aegis was lost in the feeling of Enterprise's lips on his, her tongue slipping into his mouth, and their bodies pressed so tightly together with their shirts separating both their chests. In the middle of it, he moved his hands behind her back to hold her against him which intensified the kiss, not that Enterprise seemed to mind. A minute later or two, their lips separated with the two panting for breath. Enterprise then laid her head on Aegis's chest.)

Enterprise: I'm glad you are okay.

(The shipgirl said, while the shipboy only placed one hand on her head and stroked it which the former seemed to enjoy.)

Aegis: What happened after...?

(Aegis asked not bothering to continue while looking at her.)

Enterprise: You were deep asleep after you opened that portal that brought us back to base.

(She said looking up at him with his eyes meeting hers.)

Aegis: I see... Also, why are you in my room?

(He asked with the shipgirl going a bit red.)

Enterprise: You were so deep asleep that we couldn't wake you. So, me and Belfast carried you to your room. (*looks away*) I...stayed behind.

(Aegis only smiled at her and held her more.)

Aegis: I don't mind. (*strokes her hair*) Thank you.

(Those words cause Enterprise to smile and to cuddle closer to Aegis who gave a gentle kiss at the top of her head.)

Aegis: What happened to the others?

(Just as he asked a knock on the door was heard. Aegis then got off the bed and walked towards the door. Opening it, he saw Belfast standing outside. The maid shipgirl looked at him -more specifically his body since he was only wearing a skin-tight short and shirt- and turned away looking a bit red on her cheeks. Nevertheless, she tried her best to push aside any feelings at the moment and greeted the shipboy.)

Belfast: Good morning, sir Aegis. (*bows*) I hope you rested well after what happened yesterday. 

Aegis: Good morning to you too, Belfast. And yes, I rested well.

Belfast: (*smiles*) I see. I'm glad. Breakfast is ready so I came to fetch you and Enterprise.

(She said with her eyes darting a bit.)