12 - Brat

It's been two weeks since Chan's overworking incident

It's been two weeks since Chan's overworking incident. Hyunjin is still in the dorm until they finish their scheduled performances as a group of eight. In a summer, he'll move out to a place of his own, and the company will announce his new role as a solo artist.

A girl Hyunjin never met before keeps coming over and asking for Chan, ever since Changbin's party.
Last week, Chan and the girl spent hours in the studio.
Locked.

She really starts getting on Hyunjin's nerves. Today, she came over (again!) and he bluntly told her that Chan was not home.
She was surprised (because he actually was home), and she left.

Hyunjin knocks on Chan's door, and, without waiting for an answer, goes in.

- Chan, the annoying girl keeps coming over. We need to focus on work, can you be more focused?

- Excuse me...? - Chan turns around not believing the arrogance of this guy.

- Yeah, you spend time with her, and we have to prepare for the concert. - Hyunjin apparently doesn't even realize the trouble he's getting into, and insists on getting his message through.

- Wait a second, didn't you disappear for days to prepare for your solo debut? Didn't I cover up for you, and kept everything a secret like you wanted??

- That was different!!

- How so?

- That won't happen after all.

- Still, it is you who missed days of work! You need to catch up on a dance routine, not me!!
And what do you mean it won't happen?

- I didn't sign the contract. I won't do it.

- You won't?

- I won't.

- Ok, I... I'm sorry.

- Still, that girl who keeps coming over annoys me! She's here all the time and you just lock yourselves in the studio for like... hours!!
That time can be used for... I don't know... recording new songs!
And stuff!

- I help her because she's preparing an album of her own.

- I don't care what she's preparing!!! You need to be more present for our group!!

- You are being rude. I won't tolerate it.

- Or what? What are you going to do? Kick me out?

Chan really considers throwing him out. He is out of line.
Disrespectful.
Arrogant.
He needs to be taught a lesson.
So, Chan presses him to the wall with the very stern look.

- Hyunjin, you are being a brat.
You will respect me!

Hyunjin leans in and lands a kiss on Chan's lips. And then he lean back to the wall, looking angry. Or turned on. It's hard to tell.

Chan takes a moment to process this message. He successfully removed any traces of crush for Hyunjin from his head.
So, what is this now?
Are we back on that rollercoaster?
It was so nice and peaceful thinking about something else. Not this again...

Chan feels the anger raising up into his face. He's done with this drama! He's not going to go back to that miserable, needy Chan!!

Head thinks what it wants.
But lips do what they want.
He presses lips on Hyunjin's to show him who's the boss here.

Does that show anything to Hyunjin? Does it teach him a lesson? No!

The brat wraps arms around Chan's neck and pulls them even closer. Their tongues fight to show who's taking the lead but they just end lined up in a perfect position to feel each other. 

By now Chan's so done with this, he literally wants to hurt him. His hands squeeze Hyunjin's waist, and Hyunjin winces in pain.

He doesn't stop the kiss and they just swallow each other. It feels so damn good.

Finally, Hyunjin gives in.
Like a kid who was scolded by his beautiful teacher. He doesn't like being scolded but he loves the attention.
And he definitely doesn't like sharing his favorite teacher with anyone else!

Chan moves away. His chest goes up and down fast, but his face looks soft. He asks quietly:

- What do you want, Hyunjin?

- You!!! I don't like sharing!

- You know you can just ask. I'm yours.

- I like it better when I don't have to ask! When you go after me.

- Do you?

- I do.
I like being seduced. Lured.

- Well, you are not going anywhere any more. You are mine now! - says Chan while moving his strong hands down to Hyunjins' legs. He lifts him up off the ground, and Hyunjin wraps legs around him. He fits into his body like a glove.

Completely allured by Chan, Hyunjin surrenders, and leans on his shoulder.

- You got me. - he whispers, defeated.

*****

Aaah.... this is one of those chapters that I like.
There are chapters, and then
there are Chapters!!! 😝

******