8 - One night

Hyunjin turns around, and is now facing Chan, but he can only see his silhouette

Hyunjin turns around, and is now facing Chan, but he can only see his silhouette. He wants to show him there's nothing to worry about so he lifts his hand to Chan's neck and pulls him down for a kiss.

Why, why, why kissing Chan feels so good is beyond him. His lips are warm and silky. Confident, but not rough, gentle, but not too much, he's just right.
His breath caresses Hyunjin's skin and his breathing is a whole another level of arousal.

He wants to be amazing for him, wants to turn him on like nobody ever did. So he slides fingers under his own pants and slides the pants down.
All the way.

He lays like that, fully naked, exposed, but also fully turned on and waits for Chan to make the next move.
What is he going to do? Is he going to back away now?

He won't.

Chan's system is fully charged to give him a night to remember. He can tell Hyunjin is completely naked, and maybe it's selfish or greedy of him right now, but he wants to see him.
He reaches out with his long arm to a bed side table and taps the screen of his phone. The screen sheds some light, and Chan loses his breath. The man underneath him, naked, breathless... gorgeous.

He exhales slowly, while his eyes vigorously go up and down. Hyunjin, kind of proud of the effect he has on Chan, slightly wiggles his body and bites his lips.

When the light goes off, Chan starts covering front side of his body with kisses. He's creating an invisible filter of kisses everywhere, like he's claiming every inch of his skin.

His hand slides down, and stops at Hyunjin's erection, making him moan a little.  He pays full attention to every reaction his moves create. He listens to every sound, reads every gasp, every tremble, each time his hand touches him in a slightly different way or place.

Drunk on his hot whimpers, and taste of his skin, he reaches to the bedside table once again and turns on the lamp. He then throws some shirt on the shade, so it's not too bright.

- Ohhh... - a sigh escapes his lips.
Hyunjin underneath him is soaked in alluring red lights.
He's so beautiful it hurts.

Hyunjin also feasts on watching Chan's face he never saw before. He looks serious, determined, ready to attack, there's nothing gentle in his eyes any more.
Just lust.
Hunger.
Adoration.

Chan goes down and kisses the skin right around his belly button. The lips make a full circle around it, and then follow a secret runway to a fully ready cock that twitches and begs to be kissed too.

It's time to mark him there as well. With kisses first, then licks, and finally to take as much as he can in his mouth.

Sounds coming out of Hyunjin are so wonderful, he has to see what else can make him moan. So he tries to curl his tongue, suck on the tip, swallow it deep, he tries all different things while listening what makes Hyunjin go feral.

Hyunjin is by now losing his mind, he bites his own fingers, he's completely surrendered to mercy of Chan's mouth and fingers. Until a known feeling of warmth approaches him.

- Chan.. Chan... I'm going to.. Please.. I..

It's too late for talking.
Chan is also feral by now, and doesn't have any control over his instincts, or any intention to pull away.
He takes in as much as he can, one more deep thrust and... gets a confirmation that he wants.
He made Hyunjin reach a climax, he brought him to the top.

He looks up and sees the chest going up and down, eyes wide open, hands completely lost and unsure what to do, but the most beautiful are his dark red lips, parted and unable to hold in sounds of pure pleasure.

Chan lays back on his side of the bed. His own erection is still painfully trapped in pants. He decides to go to bathroom and solve the problem, when Hyunjin jumps on top of him and starts tugging his pants down like a hungry animal.
It's his turn now.

A blowjob is not something Chan never had before, but this is a completely different game. Girls are sometimes very gentle and insecure, sometimes a bit aggressive. Hyunjin is perfect in every way.

Chan feels a need to show how he makes him feel, how incredibly good he is, so random words escape his mouth:
- Oohhh...  you amazing... I love... it..

It was so close to saying "I love you", but he doesn't want to say something wrong. In a little bit, he reaches his orgasm too, and earns another lustful kiss from Hyunjin.

Now, this kiss is different than any kiss they had before. They almost eat each other's face and tug on each other's lips. Their tongues are there to clean up any leftover taste of cum, and their hands are squeezing each other like they're still running on an earlier orgasm.

The kissing dance continues for a while. They don't want to end this session and separate.
Hyunjin feels he's getting hard again, how is this possible, instead of relaxing, he's now ready to go another round but this time wilder, harder.

Chan flips them over and again hovers over Hyunjin, looks at his eyes that frantically move left right and he... growls?? Did he just unlock a beast in him?

He holds Hyunjin's hands above head, and locks him in like that. Seeing him all ready to continue does things to Chan too. He really wants to tease him now. He wants to get him to the edge, drive him so crazy that he begs to be fucked.
For a moment there, just thinking about it makes his vision go black.

In a worst possible moment, as if destiny decided things were going too good for them, a phone rings.
It's a wake up call at exactly 6 am.
They have a morning flight to catch. Everyone in their team is waking up.

Still full of adrenaline and hormones, they separate and lay down naked, panting and painfully frustrated for cutting off the second round.

****