17 - Red lights

It's been a while since that song was written, and tonight it will be performed on a stage for the first time

It's been a while since that song was written, and tonight it will be performed on a stage for the first time. It's just two of them plus ropes and some backup dancers.

- Are you really nervous? - Hyunjin asks noticing the way Chan is tapping his feet and shakes his hands.

- Yes! I told you this was not going to be good, that song is way too personal for stage, why did we say we'd do it?

- Hey, you're the most professional idol I ever met. You carry us all on your back. Of course I have confidence in you.

- Well it seems even I have limits. This one makes me nervous. I'm supposed to like seduce you on a stage or stare at you hungrily... those are Lee's words, not mine! I feel like the whole world will see me mess up.

- And if that happens, we'll re-record it. Not a big deal.

- I don't make mistakes. I don't do re-recording. What kind of an example would that be?

- Come here.

Hyunjin walks away and they wonder off into an elevator, go one floor down to area with wardrobes and waiting rooms. He selects a perfect room, and locks the door from inside.

Chan hopes he's right about where this is going because that damn jacket on Hyunjin is really doing a good job of turning him on. In his mind he thanks the sultry stylist who thought of dressing him up like that.

Once Hyunjin is sure the room is good for what is about to happen, he turns the lights down to minimum, so nobody suspects anything, and approaches Chan's lips.

Kissing him really calms down poor Chan, and his vulnerable, exposed heart. He inhales the scent of Hyunjin. It's his favorite scent in a whole world. It's how his bed smells ever since Hyunjin moved in and chose his side of the bed. As if he'd sleep in a normal position... No, he sleeps the way Chan choses, naked and spread all over.

But kissing feels so good that Hyunjin's desire is growing. He wants to make Chan feel really good. He feels him up with the palm of his hand. Chan whines at the touch, almost scared to enjoy the feeling.

- I'll help you relax, just stay there and watch me.

- Oh....

Chan watches his lover going down his knees and opening up his pants. There's already a wet spot forming on white briefs (had to be white for the outfit they're wearing). Hyunjin smiles seeing how he reacts to him, and gently pulls down his briefs.
The long, elegant fingers wrap around it and he opens up his beautiful lips to get a taste.

"Oh wow this won't last long..." thinks Chan seeing those perfect lips coming closer, and his eyes locked with Chan's.
The arousal's coming up through his body all the way to his blushed cheeks and dry lips.

"I should just look up...
shouldn't look at the way his lips move slowly up and down,...
shouldn't think about the way his mouth feels..
sucking me inside...
holding me like that...
the way his cheeks look right now..

don't think about the way the tongue...

oh no, not the tongue thing...

and the hand thing...

oh
oh
oooh

ooooooohhhh......."

Pleased with the way he made him relax, Hyunjin gets up, and, as usual after such action, gives him the sexiest possible kiss.

- You feel good now?

- I can fly now...
But, can you like... take that outfit back home tonight?

- Only if you take yours too.

- Yeah, we should do that.

The performance turned out to be perfect. On a first try.

As agreed, they sneak out in their stage outfits and go home, straight to the bedroom. Once they're alone, Chan touches Hyunjin's waist through little side openings, and he's laughing at the ticklish feeling.

At one moment, Chan stops ticklish touches and just places hands on Hyunjin's waist. He puts a soft and gentle kiss on those beautiful lips. This sudden tender move, surprises Hyunjin who looks at him carefully.

- What is it?

Chan looks at his eyes, full of adoration, and answers.

- I love you.
So much.
You are the most important thing in my life.
If everything disappears tomorrow... all the fame, all the music, all the awards... I don't care.
You are the only thing I never want to forget.

- Whoa... you scare me, are you okay?

- Yeah, I just completely and absolutely love you.
Even if tomorrow you get tired of me or go away, my life was great because you let me love you for a little while.
You made me so happy I don't need anything more.

- Ok listen, I'm supposed to be all romantic and say things like that. You're the bossy Chan. I'm the one who writes romantic lyrics. You can't take t..—

But Hyunjin's complaint is shut down with another kiss full of love. He wraps his arms around Chan's neck to enjoy this moment.
Why did they wait this long, again?
They were two fools in love, but now they see how much they mean to each other, and never want to separate.

Hyunjin once more tries to say something but is stopped with another soft kiss, and another "I love you".

At last, he gives up and lets the love of his life kiss him and hold him tight. Right now.

*****
The End

I know "Red Lights" can be
explained in many different ways,
but I hope you
liked this version too. 🫦

******