14 - Closer

First there was a kiss

Then, a steamy sleepover.
Finally, a night at Chan's room happened...
After three events like those, they really can't call it a mistake or an accident any more.

Chan's controlling brain finally gives up. He accepts the fact that he can't escape (no matter how hard he tries).

They'll have to figure out how to do this in secret, or at least discretely, quietly.
Hiding their affair is still better than being away from each other. They clearly can't do that.

Being far from Chan made Hyunjin all irritable and snappy. But swaddled in his arms, he is at peace, content. There is no other way.

It's middle of a night, and they sit in a bath that's so big like it was made for two. Hyunjin leans his back on Chan's chest, the best seat ever.
The only sound they hear is a sound of water splashing as Chan tries to keep Hyunjin warm by pouring bathwater over his chest and shoulders.

Everything he wants is right here, in his arms. These 179 centimeters of pure perfection, this soft yet powerful human, strong and kind at the same time. How could he let him go? Chan's romantic side wakes up, and he asks:

- You know I can't breathe without you being right by my side?

- I know. You and me...
You know it, there's no other way.

- No other way.

- You didn't really want me to leave the group, did you?

- I hated every day since you told me you were leaving.

- Then why didn't you fight for me??
I didn't want to go. I wanted you to make me stay!

- I thought I was doing you a favor by letting you go.

- Well, you were wrong, Bang Chan. You are sometimes wrong. And dumb.

- But I'm your dumb Chan now.

- Yeah, you're mine now.
I'll kick out any girl that comes over asking for you.

- I like when you get a bit jealous.

- I don't.

- You are the only one I want.
Didn't I make you feel my love?

- I don't remember. You might have to show me that again.

Chan chuckles at that answer.

- I will show it to you over and over again.

- Chan, when are we going to make a song together?

- I don't know. What kind of a song would you like? Something fast, like a dance song?

- I was thinking something hot, sexy.
Hard sexy.

- You're insane.
You want us to sing a hot, sexy song in front of other people? You and I?

- Yeah.

- You realize I want to jump on you each time I see you?

- I don't know, maybe at a concert others gets to sing.

- Still, I don't think I can handle you singing "hard sexy" song.
No, it's too much.

- Fine. I'll ask Changbin then.

- Wha... ???
Naur!!!

- So... then we make a sexy song, yeah?

- Whatever, yes, aghhh...

- That's better.

Hyunjin takes Chan's hands and slides them inside his thighs. He moves the hands up to knees, then slowly down close to his crotch and back up again. He hears a quiet growl behind him.

- Mhmmm... what was that?
Use your words, Chan...

- Are you ok with... aann... another round?

Instead of answering, Hyunjin slides Chan's hand further down, this time to palm his cock and to let him rub it a little. Hyunjin leans his head on Chan's shoulder and closes his eyes. He slightly gasps at the touch, being already sensitive and getting hard.
A louder growl is heard this time.

While still stroking him with one hand, Chan wraps the other hand around Hyunjin's neck and lifts his jaw up a little. He whispers in a deep voice:

- You drive me crazy now.

Hyunjin loves the position he's held in right now. He feels the arousal pumping inside his veins, and even though they're in a water, he feels hot, sweaty almost.

- Get out of water. - Chan commands and they get out. They barely dry up their skin and immediately connect into a kiss.
Still attached like that, they walk to the bedroom and stumble into the bed. Hyunjin falls down on his back, leans on his elbows, and watches as Chan stands in front of him with a slightly mad look in his eyes.

Seeing the desire in his eyes, Hyunjin seductively moves his body in a slow motion:
- How bad you want me now?

Chan grabs hold of his legs and pulls him closer before giving a warning:
- I may even lose control.

- Show me!
I want to know...

The second round is, needless to say, even wilder than the first one. This time, Chan has to cover Hyunjin's mouth so others don't hear them, but he can still hear his moans and it is better than any music.

After the second (and harder) round, they finally get tired and exhausted. Chan cleans them up and lays down next to his precious catch.

- Chan... you... crazy..

- Shhh close your eyes. Sleep.

- I can't sleep.

- You need to sleep. We stayed up all night.

- And whose fault is that?

- Yours! You drive me crazy.

- I know. I love that.

- Come closer now. There.
I'll hold you tight.

They fall asleep in a hug, with Chan's arm wrapped around Hyunjin's waist.

*****

I bet you could hear Red Lights playing in your head.
🎼🎶🎵 🎶🎵

Almost all lyrics of the song were sneaked in this chapter.

💋💋

******