7 - Hobby

Chan and alcohol are rarely to be seen together

Chan and alcohol are rarely to be seen together. He drinks only on special occasions to make a toast, or he may have a beer on a hot summer day.
But when Hyunjin proposed a drink, he took the offer.

It's hard for both of them to make a conversation after that little incident behind the stage, so they kept filling each other's glasses instead, to make it look like they're actually doing something productive.

After a couple of glasses, Chan finally understands why people drink. He feels relaxed and his worries seem smaller. And Hyunjin starts seeing things more clear. He seems to be very close to understanding his problem.

Everyone has a job, you have to have a job. But a hobby is what you really like to do, except - it's not a job. The same problem happens in love. This logic makes total sense in his alcohol world, like a theory of relativity in ethanology or something.

Hyunjin keeps blabbering, and Chan keeps nodding. With an encouragement in their glasses, this makes total sense to both of them. Tired from the concert, tipsy and all, they fall asleep.

In a middle of a night, Hyunjin wakes up feeling hot, with dry mouth. He gets up, goes to bathroom, and drinks some water. The bathrobe he's been wearing is uncomfortable to sleep in, so he takes it off and returns to bed.

He positions hands under a pillow, laying on his belly, the way he likes (although he was told he snores sleeping like that, but that's his favorite sleep position). In a moment, his eyes are closed again and he feels all his muscles relaxing.

But then he hears some rustling sounds and remembers that Chan never left. The room is almost completely dark but he can see his silhouette on a pillow next to him. He's sleeping. For some reason, Hyunjin is glad having him so close. It's like he has a special, private view that nobody else gets to see. He watches for a while, until his eyelids get heavy.

It's hard to tell how much time has passed but at some point, he feels Chan's fingertips on his bare back. Probably just two fingertips, and a gentle, barely-there touch.

He feels tiny pleasure attacks on a skin. Those signals are shooting alerts in all directions, but especially to his chest, stomach and right below it.

When he doesn't feel fingertips any more, he slowly scoots closer to Chan. Just a little. Just to let him know he doesn't mind the touches. He keeps eyes closed tight, but the next thing he feels are not fingertips. Those are...

... Chan's lips.
On his back.
Chan's arms are on each side of his body, he is holding himself up, while leaving kisses on Hyunjin's back.

He sinks his face down to that perfect gap between his shoulder blades and lets thirsty lips indulge in a taste of Hyunjin's skin. Each kiss is carefully placed on a different spot, and he takes time to soften the skin with his lips.

Hyunjin's whole body is on fire.
If he was feeling hot before, now he feels like each cell on his skin is burning. His hands, still tucked under a pillow, scratch the sheets and he quietly whines into a pillow. Kisses go up to his neck, then travel down low, to the middle of his back.

He buries his face in a pillow, and slightly lifts his upper back as if he's offering his skin for Chan to do whatever he desires. But Chan is not coming any closer, he just touches with lips.
That is not good enough to Hyunjin any more. So, he lets out a moan that's been held in for too long. A deep voice moan that should be a very clear response to whatever Chan is doing.

Chan stops a mission. Hyunjin freezes. Why, why the hell did he stop?? It was sooo good...

And then he figures out why. Chan took off his own shirt and now leans on top of him. His knees are anchored on each side of Hyunjin's body and his kisses are now landing on shoulders, and neck.

Hyunjin enjoys the friction of his boner and a mattress below them but he also enjoys feeling Chan's body on his behind. Oh, that's definitely a boner too. Chan slightly slides and moves on his behind, never stopping with kisses.
His hands find Hynjin's hands under a pillow, and he takes them outside of the hideout.

Their fingers intertwine, and he holds Hyunjin's hands in his, in a very tight grip, while slowly moving back and forth. Hyunjin, underneath him, is in ecstasy.
The fact they're covered in a total dark, in some foreign hotel room, makes everything easier, forgivable.

Chan lets go one of the hands, slides his fingers down Hunjin's side and stops at his tiny waist. The contrast between his wide back and Hyunjin's slim figure is beautiful.

For some unexplainable reason, he feels like they both deserve to relax a bit, to feel pleasure, not just muscle pain from dancing all the time.
His brain suggests he should say something, ask a question maybe, give a compliment, anything... but he's too scared that words would stop this little fantasy.

Hyunjin then does an unexpected thing, as always.

*****

How do we like the story so far?
🫣❤️‍🔥

*****