2 - Big deal

- 2 minutes earlier -

Chan's blood is still boiling, he is mentally still in a starting position, ready to attack, jump and hit. His eyes are fiercely roaming around Hyunjin's room, and his face is angry when they sit on a bed. He prompts pillows behind them to make it comfortable, and turns a TV on.

- Thank you. - Hyunjin finally says something.

Chan was so scared that he wouldn't hear that soft voice any more. He missed that voice so much, even though it's been just a few hours since they were drinking and laughing together.

- I always watch for you, Jin. I'll always be there.

Chan wants to say more, so much more. He wants to say he'd die if something happens to Hyunjin, he'd just curl up and close eyes because the world would be meaningless without him. But, he doesn't want to make the situation any more dramatic than it already is, so he stays quiet.

He feels Hyunjin adjusting his body to get in a slightly better position, so he turns to him to check is there enough space for both. But Hyunjin comes up to his level, leans in, and - gives him a kiss.

It's a slow, yet confident kiss.
His lips hug Chan's lip, and hold it for a second or two.

Just like that.

Like it's not a big deal.

But it is.

It's so big Chan feels a whole ocean of feelings floods over him.

A big trench opens up in Chan's chest, and reveals his longing heart.

Just like he started it, Hyunjin breaks the kiss and slowly starts leaning back to his spot on the bed. But Chan follows him like a magnet and before Hyunjin's back touch the bed, he returns the kiss. Along the way, Chan also sneaks one arm around his waist. It's a natural, spontaneous move but also a statement that says "you belong to me now". 

Just to make sure the kiss this time doesn't finish too soon, he doesn't back away. He stays attached to his lips until Hyunjin pulls him in for a whole make out session.

Fuck, Chan doesn't care if this is just a delayed reaction to a shock they experienced earlier. He wants this. Wherever Hyunjin takes him now, he'll follow.

Now that they're connected, he finally gets to feel what Hyunjin's lips taste like, how soft yet curious and confident his lips are. It's just painfully good... why is it so good??

It's a downslide from here, he can't stop now. He's greedy for another kiss, and another one, he wants all his kisses, all for himself and nobody else, he needs his lips now more than breathing air, that's how much he wants him.

Quiet sounds that come out of Hyunjin have an insane reaction on Chan. Each time he moans into his mouth is like he's drowned in a potion of lust.
All previous worries and anger leave Chan, and are replaced by a single sentence floating in his mind:
"What are we Jinnie..."

Hyunjin's hands touch his chest. It almost feels like an explosion in his body. He slowly detaches from addicting lips, they're both breathless, feverish...

- Hyunjin-ah... - Chan gulps saying his name and pauses.

Hyunjin uses this break to pour out everything he feels:

- Chan, if something happened to you tonight, I'd never forgive myself. I'd never forgive that I left you there alone. I don't care what you think of me now. I'd rather you hate me, than live with regrets.

- No, what are you saying? Why would I hate you? I just kissed you back.

- You just want to comfort me.

- No, fuck no! I fucking want to kiss you! You're what I want.

- You're just saying that because of what happened...

- No!
Hyunjin, didn't you ever notice that you're my favorite, that I have a weak spot for you? That I give you the most attention? - he gently moves hair from his face and lets fingertips soak in this unique, beautiful person laying next to him.

- I didn't.

- Well now you know.
You are more than a friend to me.

Hyunjin's eyes inspect Chan's face, still not believing what he's hearing. They stay like that, both feeling exposed. Happy, but scared.

- Come here. - Chan requests and Hyunjin obeys. They lay down with Chan giving him a back hug, one arm underneath his waist, other on his chest, and body pressed to his back.
- I'll be here all night. You're safe.

Hyunjin slightly winces at a pain in his back. He didn't even realize before but that hit at the back was quite harsh, and painful.

- Doctor said to take a pain medicine if it hurts. Do you need it now?

- Yeah, I think so.
And.... how is your head?

- I'm fine, I already took medicine. He smashed a bottle on me, but I was lucky, it's not too bad. He might have ended up with stitches though.

- Only you'd worry about other guys' injury.

Hyunjin takes a glass of water and a pill from Chan's hand, and returns to their spooning position to feel warmth and a protective shield of Chan's arms around him.
Unable to see Chan's face, he confesses:

- Chan... you're more than a friend to me too.

They both close eyes and try to fall asleep.

*****