✎2: exes & ohs

See, Lee Felix and I started dating at the beginning of high school

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

See, Lee Felix and I started dating at the beginning of high school. It was very innocent at first, very casual.

Like, three months into our relationship, the most extreme thing we did was kiss each other on the cheek. And then we broke up a week after that.

But it wasn't a trainsmash at the time. I mean, I was fifteen and had a crush on someone else anyway. Until, of course, I scared him off with my horrible serenade.

Anyway, through a series of very convenient happenstances, Felix and I ended up in each other's company again. And this time around, we had way more passion going for us than the first time.

So we decided to date again. And it was great.

Felix and I explored the ups and downs of high school together. We never had arguments that lasted longer than a day. It was calm and it before anything, he was my friend and confidant.

Until just before Summer break last year. When he ended it.

And here we are, three months later and a weekend before school starts again - it's the first time I'm seeing him since we broke up.

As if sensing my feelings on the matter, Jimin immediately jumps into protective best friend mode. He even stands up a little straighter to make himself look taller. And while he is most certainly taller than me, the height difference between him and Felix isn't that big. I think.

"Jimin, drop it," I say with a sigh, not really wanting to talk with the dude who I saw myself graduating high school with.

"What do you mean, drop it?" Jimin asks incredulously, pointing at Felix in an exaggerated manner. I almost want to yank his arm off for that. "This is the first time we've seen him since Summer started, and it's at a party no less! Like, since when was he ever part of the social scene?"

I shoot Jimin a look, silently pleading for him to keep the conversation light. Or better yet, nonexistent. However, he seems to have no intention of dropping the topic, his protective instincts in full swing.

"Jimin, seriously," I insist, my gaze shifting to Felix, who's now making his way toward us through the lively crowd. I don't know why he's coming this way - why isn't he staying on the other side of the room where he was?

His eyes meet mine, and there's a mixture of familiarity and uncertainty in that glance. I smile awkwardly, putting my hand up to wave at him. Jimin just glares.

"Well, well, if it isn't Lee Felix," he says with a dramatic flair, a tone that I've come to recognize as his attempt at intimidation. "Long time no see. Kinsley here was just sharing our epic adventures of the Summer. You know, the usual stuff."

Felix smiles politely, though the tension is palpable. "Yeah, Summer was... eventful," he replies, his voice as deep and sonorous as ever. He looks at me, his eyes glazing over with a sudden sincerity. "But uhm, I was actually hoping I could talk to you, Kinsley?"

Fair & Square (j. hs fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें