What's Next?

Grey Skies is the 9th book in my Ruby Red Romances series. I want to take a moment to thank you for reading my stories, sticking with all the characters and coming back for more.

I have other couples that need their romances written. Lief and Penelope from Ruby Red 3 will be a friends to lovers tale.  Hope and Tim from Perfectly Pink both have pasts to overcome and they will need each others help to survive the present. Draven from BlackHearted is absolutely in a marriage of convenience and he's sure he's not worthy of her love. (Hint, he is.) At the end of Grey Skies,Campbell and Lily informed me they are a marriage in trouble so I'll have to mend them. Let's not forget about Hunter, who still needs someone by his side as he makes his way to the White House.

And then there's Charlie. I have so much in store for him in his college romance with such a fun female love interest to keep him on his toes.

But. I'm going to try something a little different for the next story. It's called Reply Requested and I'm challenging myself to tell the whole story through a different lens. This is a completely independent story. There will be no cross over from my Ruby Red Romances universe. Reply Requested might be my biggest writing challenge yet.

I hope you come along for the ride. It's meant to be fun. Updates will be on Fridays as usual.

Of course, the first chapter is up now. Check it out!

 Check it out!