Intoduction

Criminal Series:
1: Victim; Vikklan

2: Friend; Poofless

3: Enemy; Merome

It is not mandatory that you read the books before this but you might be confused during some parts

Mitch
Leader of one of the most known, and feared, gangs in the city.
Known to always make a quick and close escape from being grasped in the clutches of the hands of policemen.
With all the power he has you would think someone is out to get him...

Jerome
A shady man, well known, and always looking for a job. A job to kill.
Highly known and great assassin, he is hired to kill a leader of the famous Los Santos gang.
But what happens when that leader doesn't go down without a fight, but he won't let him slip through his fingertips so easily finding danger, excitement, and maybe a bit of love in the mix.

The streets of Los Santos are devious ones...

Sneak Peek:
"Nice seeing you again, Aceti." Mitch smirks standing across from me. My fingers were held tight on the guns at my side ready to pounce when he wasn't ready, but I know that rarely happens.
"I could say the same to you, Hughes." I retort. "Too bad this meeting won't last long. I pull out my duo guns and start shooting him from across the alley and he dodges them shooting me back.

It was an all out duel as we inched closer dodging each other's flying bullets. I notice one bullet skim across his cheek breaking skin that's going to leave an obvious scar. He wipes the blood and continues the shoot. Soon we both run out of bullets with their shells littering the ground of gravel.

"You're going to have to do better than that." Mitch taunts climbing up the nearby pipe and onto the fire escape. What he doesn't know is that I'm a wonder with a throwing knife.

A/N
okay that ended on a cliffhanger and like idek OMG WHY IS IT SO SHORT IM SO SORRY GUYS UGH
uploading chapter one Tuesday ✌️ idk maybe Monday but idk I'm kind of busy...

Don't comment saying "you should've made Lachlan the assassin cause you know... H2M" think about it
do you really think Vik could be a criminal? 😂 I can't see it very well. Maybe he could be a hacker but you'll see why he couldn't be the hacker of the group when I upload chapter one ;)