t w o

I grip the small knife in my head getting ready to throw it. I've never been the best at throwing knives. I'm pretty shit really.

I take my chance and throw it. "You little fucker!" Mitch yells as the knife lodges itself in his bicep. He groans in pain as he takes it out, but falls down from the pipe hitting the ground. I run over two more knives in hand pinning his legs down by keeping my knees on them and easily holding down his good arm holding a knife to his throat. He loosing blood. Quickly from the deep gash in his bicep and wound from the bullet on his cheek, he was loosing it. His breaths became heavy and he starts loosing color becoming pale.

"Your dying quick." I taunt moving my knife away but keeping a hard trip in it. "We can't have that now can we?" I take some bandage out of my pocket wrapping up his arm but doing nothing with his cheek.
"Kill me already, Jerome. You usually make them quick." Mitch snaps at the me.

"Oh, but I follow my client's orders and he specifically said he wanted you to suffer. I say I'm doing my job pretty well." I drag one of the blades across his other cheek making him slowly lose blood.

"Freeze!" Both of our heads turn toward the opening of the alley seeing the squad of police standing with their guns pointing toward us.
"Sorry coppers, but he's mine." By now he lost too much blood to move so I pick him up slinging his limp body over my shoulder and throw a few more smokes dashing through their bodies making sure not to touch anyone making my quick get away.

------------------------
(I swear if you guys make any sexual jokes I'm going to cry 😂 I'm honestly thinking about adding smut to his book like idk would you guys be Gucci with that?)

"Wake up!" I shout slapping his scarred cheek. His eyes shoot open as I do, looking up at me. He looks confused for a second then when his eyes land on me realization floods in and his body relaxes.

"It's just you." He says in a taunting tone. "For a second I thought I was in serious trouble." He laughs making me spring holding a knife to his throat. His arms was handcuffed to the bedpost (omg no) so he couldn't protect himself.

"If I could, I would slit your throat this very second. The only thing holding me back are my orders from another person who wants you dead." We look at each other dead in the eyes, mine stone cold and his playful dancing with fire.

"I won't believe you until you do it." He smirks. I lower the knife knowing that if I did it now he wouldn't suffer like the man told me to make him do. Of course the man wouldn't know how I killed him unless he asked for details, but I still like to fulfill my customer's requests.

"You've grown weak, Aceti. You used to be so strong, my it now look at you." Mitch growls as I back away.
"Don't you see who you're saying this too? A man has offered me 2 million dollars for your head, and you're saying I'm pathetic. What about you? You're alone, Mitchell. All of you're friends left you to fend for yourself."

"That's not true." Mitch states through gritted teeth.
"Oh, but it is." I turn sending him a toothy grin twirling a gun in my hand. "It's all true. You're alone, so I'm going to help you so you don't have to suffer." I crawl on top of him again pressing the tip of the gun to his chest.

"At least I had friends. You've never experienced what having a friend is even like." Mitch sneers leaning his head toward me.
"That's because I don't care. I've never trusted anyone and I never will." I smirk.

"You know, it must be sad knowing that no one has your back. That you never had anyone truly there for you." I knew what he was doing. He knew he was screwed, but he wouldn't go down without a fight. But neither would I.

"Stop playing your games. I won't give in." I sneer smacking his cheek again. He doesn't wince but just smiles.

All of the sudden a loud banging on the door echo through the apartment making me jump. "Los Santos Police Department! Can we have a minute sir?" Mitch looks at me and smirks and I groan reach in my drawer taking out a pair of socks and putting them in his mouth. He just rolls his eyes and I get up to answer the door.