Five

Note: I FORGOT JEROME'S OLD USERNAME BUY I KNOW ITS SIMILAR TO WHAT I WROTE I JUST FORGOT IM SORRY

"HackSource?" The man speaks into the phone.
"Yes?" I ask not recognizing the voice, but that was typical.
"I have a job for you."

---------------

My hands were warm inside my coat pockets as I walked down the wet streets of Los Santos with my hood up to keep me from the drenching rain. Mat was home so I didn't have to worry about Mitch. Hopefully. My eyes looked at the shop signs searching for the particular one I need. Finally, I come across the shop I needed surprised by its exterior. It seemed like an antique shop, but the inside was a hardware store. It's kind of ironic it was a hardware store since it looked like it was only being kept up by a beam or something that could collapse at any second.

The air smelled stale. Like bread. Dry and stale, pretty much a cracker. I shake my head before I get too deep in thought and walk into the store. Inside, different tools lined the shells, from some I could name and some I couldn't. It was definitely bigger on the inside than it seemed.

Behind the counter I spot a man around my age with brunette with curly hair and glasses about to drop until he pushes them up he bridge of his nose. "Hello." I greet walking up to the counter. He looks up looking at me with a smirk and I read his name tag saying, "Kid." I've never met a person named Kid before, but shake it off handing him the paper I wrote the code on he sent earlier. He looks at it reading through it carefully before smiling and walking out from behind the counter.

He opens the door slightly before turning the small sign, I didn't notice when walking in, from open to closed. "Let's talk in the back." He explains leading me to the back.

The back room was small and dusty filled with broken pieces of wood that smelled like mildew and saw dust. The only light was small bulb hanging from the ceiling that look like it was about to burn out. He leads me over to a table looking as if it could collapse at any second with two chairs facing each other directly under the bulb.

"Have you ever heard of Team Crafted?" He asks and I nod in response.
"Team Crafted. Five men who were rumored to be all over the U.S. They were one of the most wanted men in the country and then one of them died and they just... stopped. Right?" He nods folding his hands and putting them on the rickety table.

"My real ban is Adam Dahlburg. I was part of that team, they were my best friends. In fact, I was in love with Ty, or Deadlox, but he was killed during a shoot out with the police. It wasn't the same without him. We weren't the same. So we broke connections. At least that's what I thought. You see, I was the leader, Ty was my right hand man, but technically Ian, or Ssundee, was my second in line."

He sets his lips staring at me as if taking in every piece of me he could. "Ian was the odd one out. Me and Ty were a thing and Jason and Quentin were rumored, but never confirmed." (IDK IS THAT WAS ACTUALLY A SHIP BUT IDC) "I was contacted by him a few weeks ago saying he had something BIG planned. For Ian, that could mean nothing good. I've grown a life and I don't want to throw it away," he stops to shrug before pausing to recollect his thoughts. "I'm not saying kill him. I'm simply asking you to stop him. And word on the street is, you got a little... Guest with you. Am I correct?" He arches an eyebrow making me chuckle but nod. A smirk plays on his face and he continues. "How much was your offer to kill him?" Adam asks rolling his pointer finger and thumb together looking at me curiously.

"2 mil."

"Okay then. 4 mil to both of you. Don't ask me how I got it, just because I didn't join the team, doesn't mean I still don't practice the art." He smirks deviously. "So is it a deal?" He asks standing up holding his out.

"It's a deal." I smile shaking it.

A/N
I've been thinking about this all day lol
IM SORRY FOR MAKING IAN TE BAD GUY AHAHAHA but he isn't really the "bad guy" I mean technically they're all kinda bad... whatever never mind just yeah