Eight

Please read/vote:
I'm going to be making a 11th chapter and it'll be a special chapter
So here's your options
1. The story of team crafted and how Ty died (kind of prefer this one tbh please vote for it XD)
2. NoochZaHutt smut (I don't even read smut anymore smhtm)

Jerome's POV
"Hey, Jerome. I think I found something." Mitch motions me over and I do looking at the computer screen. On the screen was a picture of what seemed to be Jason (aka TrueMU) entering a large warehouse.
"Do you think that's him?" I question making him zoom it so his blue eyes are clear and his skin a pale white.
"More than certain." Mitch pulls up a picture of what is expected of him to look now and we compare him. "Have you seen that place around?" Mitch asks looking up at me with his arms folded.

He zooms back out so the rusty building is clear. "Yeah. I think. Zoom in there." I point to a graffiti and he does as I said zooming in. "Yep definitely. Seen that symbol before." He nods examining the sign he zoomed into then looking at me with an arches eyebrow.
"The illuminati? Seriously?" He jokes raising his voice half way through seriously.
"It's not something you just forget about." I defend making him off and roll his eyes.
"So, we got a location on our hands." He stands up crossing his arms again.
"I guess we do."

-----------------

I pull up about a block away from the building and put the car in park. "You ready?" Mitch asks loading his gun.
"Ready as I'll ever be." I respond making sure I have everything that we could ever need. Smoke bombs, actual bombs, backup guns, amo, and a camera for evidence we shut it down... if we do.
"Jerome." Mitch stops me as I start getting out of the car. "For the first time I'm nervous about a mission. More nervous than I've ever been. Something is telling me that I should do this."
"Mitch y-" I'm cut off but his lips against mine shocking me, but I quickly kiss him back. After a few seconds we pull apart.

"If we die today know, Aceti, that I love you."
"I love you too, Hughes."

We get out of the car and everything seems to run in slow motion. In the beginning I was told to kill Mitch. I hated him and he hated me. Now we're on a mission that could possibly save the world not knowing how this'll turn out. It's two of us, two highly wanted criminals, against three out of five of the most wanted gang in the world. The odds weren't in our favor, but we still went through. At least if we died, we died together.

We scoped the area finding no cameras or anything saying they probably weren't expecting this.

The wide door was barely kept open by a sliver so I could peak in. I examine what I saw. Quentin (aka Husky) was at a quadruple computer setup his eyes darting from screen to screen. Jason was across the room with a gun in hand shooting at a target hitting the center every time and Ian was- shit.
"What?" Mitch asks behind me with a gun in his hand hearing my gasp.
"There's a fourth guy." I explain my heart sinking. Our odds were 1 to 2, but felt like 1 to 100.

"Fuck." Mitch mutters after he looked. "What are we going to do?" Mitch asks giving me an idea. I motion for him to follow me which he does and taking him around the side of the building.
"Stay here." I order. "After they run out run in and get rid of everything on those computers. I'll distract them the best I can, okay? When I whistle run. Just fucking run. You got me?"
"But what are you-"
Before he can finish I run off kissing his cheek and hide behind of large metal shipping crates near the door.

I grab the object out of my pocket and light it throwing it into the large warehouse making smoke quickly fill it up. "Fuck!" I hear a voice scream. "Everyone do your best not to breathe and get out of here!" Ian yells making me run behind a further one silently celebrating that they bought it. The four men run out covering their bottom half of their faces with their shirts, Jason with his earmuffs still on.

I notice Mitch running trying his best not to cough making sure to not be noticed and since none of them yelled, I guess he did. This plan was going perfectly so far.
"Who are you?" I hear a voice shout. Fuck. I look up seeing the fourth guy I didn't recognize with his gun pointed toward my forehead. Slowly I get up with my hands up as if surrendering, but notice his hands slightly trembling making me smirk.

"I'm Hacksource." I respond making him arch an eyebrow in confusion making me take my chance kicking the gun out of his hands grabbing my own aiming it towards him. "Who are you?" I retort seeing no one else out of the corner of my eyes making me a little more relaxed. Everyone else left.
"M'names Ryan, and I'm part of TeamCrafted." He smirks and as if on cue I feel two cold cylinders on the back of my head making my heart stop.

A/N
ohhhhhhhh shits about to go down hella deep
Double update ✌🏽️
done with next chapter and I'm excited to officially end this because this is my first series and idk :D

Should I do w triple upload? Would that be too much?