T h r e e (a/n) at end

Note: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST COPS THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE WHO PUT THEIR COUNTRY AND CIVILIANS LIVES FOR THEIR OWN AND THEY DESERVE A MILLION+ HUGS FOR THAT PLEASE DO NOT THINK I HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST COPS THAT IS INE OF THE MOST HONORABLE JOBS A PERSON CAN HAVE IF YOUR PARENT IS A COP SHOW THEM YOU'RE THANKFUL FOR WHAT THEY DO NOT BECAUSE IT PUTS FOOD ON YOUR TABLE BUT BECAUSE IT IS AN HONORABLE JOBE TO HAVE
sorry bout the caps I was just trying to get my point across I really can't see why people say ALL cops are bad like maybe a few hundred out of the millions most of them are there to support their families and protect their country from itself

"Hello officers." I greet casually inviting them in which they accept. "So what can I help you two with?" I ask sitting in the chair across from them.

"You see, sir, there was a disturbance nearby here and we were wondering if you happened to see two men running by with on unconscious." One asks. I read their names tags seeing on named Charles and the other George. George was the one who asked.

"Uhmm," I say to myself and make it seem like I'm thinking. "Not really. I'm always out anyways so I probably wouldn't of been here when it happened."

"Where were you yesterday?" Charles asks making me smirk.
"I was at the Angels game." I state bluntly since they lost, but that's just what I heard.
"Oh yeah. That was a huge let down." Officer George laughs, me coping him.

"Well I should get going officers. I have a doctor's appointment soon." They both nod thanking me for my time and leave shutting the door behind him. I subtly make sure they leave looking out the window seeing they do and walk to my bedroom taking the gag out of his mouth. "Where were we?' I taunt hovering above him grabbing the knife from the nightstand.

His expression was blank just arching an eyebrow possibly in amusement. "FBI open up!" Someone yells behind the door. What the fuck?
"Looks like we have some company." Mitch smirks making me groan. I press my fingers on his pressure points making his body go limp. Sure, it wasn't as good as chloroform, but that was in the fridge and it's not like he could sneak out and grab it.

It would work for now.

I grabbed my emergency bag for situations that held some supplies and picked Mitch up off the bed after unlocking the handcuffs and grabbing then too. He was either light or I was really strong. What can I say? Being an assassin takes a lot of working out since it involves a lot of chasing.

I quickly snuck out of the window holding Mitch over my shoulder holding tightly onto his legs dashing down the fire escape as quietly as possible trying not to grab the copper's attention.

Since people would get suspicious seeing me walking down the street with the an unconscious body over my shoulder, I took the back way walking down the familiar dark alleys.

I heard police sirens in the distance probably saying that they just now realized I wasn't there. Slow pokes.

Luckily everyone around this side of town were either criminals like me, or simply didn't want to bother with the police. I don't blame them. Sometimes the police can get rough.

It not like I was rushing or anything because if Mitch woke up I could easily pressure point him again. Besides, where I'm going isn't too far from here. Before I knew it I was in front of the too familiar house. Stupid cop bastrads.

I knock the secret knock and after a second Matt opens up getting me then laying eyes on the person over my shoulders immediately frowning. "Hey Matt. Sorry this is so sudden but...."

CLOSED
A/N (important)
THESE ARE NOT FOR YOUR TAKING IF YOU ASK FOR ON IM NOT USING ILL CONSIDER IT
I need help figuring out what to do for my next series
I have three ideas
1) it involves senses like how there are three criminals (four counting Jerome but you know what I mean) there are three boys without a sense. One is blind, one is mute, and one is deaf (I know that talking isn't really a sense but whatever) I already have summaries and covers for the senses series (the summaries suck I'll probably change them)

2) it involves Disney stories but they're titled "ain't your average Disney love story" I thought it was a cute idea and they wouldn't be related like this one is it would just be they're all Disney tales with random twists and stuff
I literally have nothing for this though

3) three foreign students are brought into school. The thing is, all of them speak a different language and they don't even speak the same language with each other. this one wouldn't really be so like thinking of a plot I'd just go with the flow for this one and I'd probably use the sense covers for these with changing the words of course and yeah

So comment
Senses if you want the series involving the senses

Disney if you want the Disney (this one would take longer to upload because I don't have anything for it and if I decide against it I'll choose the runner up I just though it would be a cute, fun idea

Language for the series with three of them being foreign (this one would probably be the cutest with them messing up words and stuff 😂)

I honestly love the language one but I want your guy's opinion since you guys are the ones who will be reading it